{'en': 'Free Freestyle ???', 'es': 'Freestyle libre???'} Image

Free Freestyle ???

Lilsy's profile photo   05/17/2024 4:22 p.m.

Hi how are things !!In the last consultation with the Diabetology, my results went very well: Glucosilada of 4.7, but homa go 3.6 and 18 basal insulin of 18, so I still fight against insulin resistance.

The doctor has suggested the use of freestyle, alternating with glucometer.However, the truth the previous experience I had with Freestyle was disastrous, I feel that it was not so accurate.I understand that point, that it is late with respect to capillary, but my anxiety increased more.Maybe because of the only thing I would use it again, it would be to see my night trend and because sometimes I dawn between 96-110.Or to identify which is the maximum peak after carbohydrate consumption.

I would like your advice ...

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
05/17/2024 4:22 p.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

@Lilsy, ​​with that glycosilada of non -diabetic, you cannot be better.
I would remain calm doing an analytical when the doctor tells you, and now.
You can put a sensor, but without overwhelming you because it does not give exact values

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2024 2:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@lilsy, ​​with that glycosilada of non -diabetic, you cannot be better.
I would remain calm doing an analytical when the doctor tells you, and now.
You can put a sensor, but without overwhelming you because it does not give exact values ​​

For example tonight ... yesterday we went to dinner, really almost without carbohydrates, only proteins and fats.The fact is that I do not take glucose later ... and I wake up today with 107. So no idea, which happened with my glucose between 7pm and 5 am ...

I appreciate your suggestions!

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
05/18/2024 4:34 p.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

And what does glucose have the most at night?You are not diabetic, your body secretes insulin, resistance is morning.Worry in the morning, then the body regulates.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2024 6:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.