{'en': 'Freestyle sensor 2 free', 'es': 'Sensor free style 2 libre'} Image

Freestyle sensor 2 free

virvii's profile photo   05/30/2024 12:38 a.m.

Hello 4 days ago I placed the sensor since then every time I look for me by hypoglycemia I measure by capillary and it gives me much higher than the sensor marks me, I did not know if it was wrong but so law is very common I try to have theSugar as compensated as possible but as soon as I marked 90 ➡️ as I mark at the 20th 110 ➡️ I look again 140 ➡️ now I marked 59 ⬇️ I made my hair and marked me 70 I did not control it very well the first days were horrible peaks of250 to 6.2 cups of macaroni, I told the nurse if I could eat more quantity like 4 glasses and told me that at the moment no and on the other hand with which you upload hypoglycemia without passing so that it does not go up much? Why do I get nervous and theI climb a lot or when correcting because you are high as you do to lower it without going too down?Thanks and I'm sorry for the sheet but I'm very lost

virvii's profile photo
virvii
05/30/2024 12:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @virvii I have commented to an Forera who also has more or less the same doubt ...

When you have a hypoglycemia, I know it is easy to say, but you have to try to keep calm and not stick.
The ideal is to take 10gr of HC - 1RATION and wait 10 '.
Then check and if necessary to act again.

If what you need is to trace quickly, take HC of rapid absorption (sugar water, glucose tablets ...)
If you want to overcome and keep it because you are going to do a physical activity or remain until the next meal, take HC of medium/slow absorption (a fruit, cookie, milk ...).

To correct a hyper ... Well, it depends on your sensitivity factor ...
For example, to download 50mg/dl I wear 1und.But if the arrow is inclined I put 1.5und ...
See watching you ...
If at 3h it has not dropped, rectifies again ...
For example there are days, or moments of the day, that we have more resistance.You will need more ...
Unfortunately, it is not an exact science and each one is a world ...
Test and error and see what's better.

Cheer up.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/30/2024 1:42 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Many do not know what you help me, I get very nervous because apart from the subject down or up I do not want the endocrinology nurses to quarrel because I get out of there with morals for the soils and I feel that I do everything wrong, it is fromGreat help what you tell me a greeting and thank you @silviagrz

virvii's profile photo
virvii
05/30/2024 3:47 p.m.

@virvii
This is not easy and it is not your fault if control is not perfect.See different things until you give you what is fine in the hypos, hypers and your normal life.
We have all gone through times when it seems impossible to control, but you will see how you know you little by little and learn what is doing better.Many times they are things contrary to what doctors, nurses, etc. tell us.In the end we ourselves are the ones who know each other the most and we are all different.
No one should quarrel because you do what you can, don't worry.
And apart from the error trial you will see how you learn a lot in the forum.
Put topics that worry and you will find a lot of information, I learned a lot reading here.
Courage, everything is going well.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/30/2024 4:02 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For the fixed diet we have spent almost all, it is the only way that the nurse or the endocrine can guide us insulin.In my case it was 3 months, then you learn to manage you and you already eat what you want.

The sensors are not exact, the only correct data is the trend arrow.Until you know yourself, the capillaries will need you.

For very low hypos the best liquids, they rise quickly and for light hypos a caramel, a sugar envelope, something light because it bounces.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2024 6:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much Isabel is that sometimes one despairs and if it is true that the forum is serving me a lot, I am going into good values ​​I still have moments that go up or down a little more than the account but nothing serious is little by little I control better but notHe removes that one day I get out of the normal thing I am already calmer for that part the first days were horrible frustrated me now with more peace of mind, I have a little better @isabelbota

virvii's profile photo
virvii
05/31/2024 6:18 p.m.

@Ruthbia If I carry it very badly but well little by little the first days I desperate now knowing that it is temporary you leave me quieter, the capillaries are still doing them when the sensor gives me very low values ​​more than anything because I wearNervous and I don't want to put too much sugar and then shoot it, I'm already controlling everything better as you say with water -like liquidIt is a lot of comments that you put thanks to that I am carrying a better control and I am calmer

virvii's profile photo
virvii
05/31/2024 6:24 p.m.

I am not going to advise you because they have already made it more experienced companions.I have the sensor will make a month or so, and I take corticosteroids, so my glucose goes free.Do not overwhelm;As you have already told you, the main thing is not to scare and test;In a short time you will surely know what to do at all times.Do not separate much from this forum because apart from learning, you will find very good people around here that will help you.A hug.

Chesana's profile photo
Chesana
06/02/2024 10:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.