{'en': 'New project to make diabetes visible', 'es': 'Nuevo proyecto para visibilizar la diabetes'} Image

New project to make diabetes visible

fer's profile photo   05/30/2024 8:54 p.m.

When I did the formation to use the insulin pump (he will do a month or so), I agreed with Maria, a great girl who practically have been with diabetes as me for so long.

During the training sessions we share many experiences, in addition to learning about the use of the bomb, the last day I took the book (you already know which one, but I will leave Link below) and shared it with the classmates, my endocrine and the educators in diabetes, who wanted to keep it and use it in their formations.

Link

Maria had a project in mind, launching a Tiktok channel where to make diabetes visible in Català, I leave here the link of her channel, I think you will like the freshness and naturalness with which she addresses her life with diabetes.

Link

From here, a hug Maria !!!

P.S.I promised Maria that I would make this post, and as I think what is promised is debt ... here the tens María, et desitgem tots els exits in Aquesta Aventura !!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/30/2024 8:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.