{'en': 'Insulins of the same laboratory?', 'es': '¿Insulinas del mismo laboratorio?'} Image

Insulins of the same laboratory?

Sorprendido's profile photo   05/21/2024 5:51 p.m.

Hello everyone

I have a doubt.Is it convenient for basal insulin and rapid action to be from the same laboratory?I remember that I have heard something about it for a long time.The reason was, I think I remember, use the same excipients.I ask, has anyone heard something about this?
If so, I would have to make any change.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
05/21/2024 5:51 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Well, I think there is no problem using them of different laboratory.Sometimes novorapid is used Humalog or Fiasp with the same slow.
Only that an allergy is excipient and you have to use them ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/23/2024 6:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In fact I use insulins from different laboratories.But he gave me to see their respective manufacturers and this doubt came to my mind that I raised here and that he has enough years.
It is no longer that there are problems, but the convenience of having the same laboratory of origin.

Greetings and thanks for your answers.

Sorprendido
05/23/2024 10:44 a.m.

"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

For what I see that people use here, I don't think it is necessary either.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/23/2024 4:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have not stopped to verify that detail in the insulins of the users, but the same fact that anyone has heard of the subject, already suggests that it does not have the slightest importance and that for me it has only been an idea of ​​the words ofSome doctor in time far behind, that came to mind.

Theme closed for my part.

All the best.

Sorprendido
05/23/2024 6:59 p.m.

Goethe

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.