{'en': 'My boyfriend is diabetic and is not taken care of how', 'es': 'Mi novio es diabético y no se cuida como debiera'} Image

My boyfriend is diabetic and is not taken care of how

anita7's profile photo   06/06/2024 3:32 a.m.

Hello,

I appreciate any help because I am worried.My boyfriend has sugar peaks and we have been dealing with this for a year.Since we started, Ozempic prescribed (I think it is administered once a week).The problem is that it seems that there is no proper monitoring and your doctor is incompetent.When the supplies ended, he told him to look in pharmacies and, if he did not find, to take pills that I do not remember the name, I think it is Rybelsus of 7 mg suddenly, although it is normal to start with 3 mg.

Last year there was no Ozempic in my city and Rybelsus was prescribed.It happened fatal to getting used to it, and now he has decided, on his own, to inject three weeks in a row because they told him that there was the injection available.He bought them again, but of course, due to fashion on Tiktok, he found no more and is now uncontrolled.Their sugar levels are in 257 at night and 164 in the morning.Nor is he hungry because these medicines take away his appetite, and that scares me.He does what he wants and only listens to me when he scares.

I also ask for information on the difference between hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia, since they seem very similar to me.I don't want anything serious to happen to him, but he has been ignoring his illness for years.I am determined to plant myself and demand that you take care if you really love me.The situation is affecting me a lot.

Thanks for your understanding and help.

anita7's profile photo
anita7
06/06/2024 3:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry, I clarified, as was going to take pills before being with me, they prescribed the injection and super good, but of course there is no and in the pharmacy the pills had on the card and it has returned, which is basically what the doctor told him, and IoeI am scared because I do not differentiate up and down usually has uploads .....

anita7's profile photo
anita7
06/06/2024 3:34 a.m.

It is his life but is mine know?Because the child assumes that he has to live with that ... and so far that I see him with those climbs
... Prffffff I get very bad.His family says that I hope he listened to me because everything happens

anita7's profile photo
anita7
06/06/2024 3:36 a.m.

And on top of Beer Cervezita after working and glycemia is not measured, it scares me to think that before he knows he says that he had 500 ... and x that the doctor sent him the injection and from there super good, but of course .... Now??.On top of that I say we are going to emergency Nono because it is already trying to pass but of course not ...

anita7's profile photo
anita7
06/06/2024 3:39 a.m.

I am a nursing assistant and the truth is worried, but if it goes from me to fuck ..... look that I shit on forgiveness.

anita7's profile photo
anita7
06/06/2024 3:40 a.m.

Of course and I think that you are consequences of the diabetic lack of control for Him is nothing because it has been much worse and does not take it seriously, because the truth is that these ultimatum days of tr master but since you die for not having a minimum control of your diseaseAcho, are you older anymore?

anita7's profile photo
anita7
06/06/2024 3:42 a.m.

And on top of that we work in hospitality, now we do not work together, but barbarities of hours without eating more to chop what is without breakfast, Ana I am dizzy, of course love, as not?Then I am going to make an appointment on Monday, he has never referred to the endocrine ... I am worried ... Ayida Please

anita7's profile photo
anita7
06/06/2024 3:44 a.m.

Most likely it will need insulin.I imagine that he has obesity, so they have prescribed him.
If the family doctor refuses to derive it to the endocrine.Change doctor ... preferably a young one, that I did not charge productivity (the thing is)
Many luck 🍀

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/06/2024 8:11 a.m.

Yes, they will put insulin or maybe control it with pills.If it does not put insulin, it will not have drops even if it does not eat at the hours.It is better tails meals with few hydrates are better.When they put the sensor it will control more.
You can no longer do, but be referred to the endocrine.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2024 12:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

There have been several cases like yours, desperate girl because your partner does not take care of it and my conclusion is that you can do little.He is an adult and must be consistent with his actions and responsible with his life.
The worst of not taking care of this disease is not death.That rarely happens without before being serious consequences of bad control: amputations, blindness, infarctions.:.That is, situations that make life very difficult.
But of course, since this disease does not hurt, it seems that nothing happens and it is an effort to take care, there are still people who leave, thinking that it will not happen ...
Talk to him and if everything happens, what you are willing to endure and if you have to leave it, you know.
Regardless of this I should go to the doctor as they tell you, but that is in it, which is already older.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/06/2024 3:06 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

My advice is that you do not put your health at that of another person who has no interest in taking care of yourself, and less on how it can impact you.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
06/06/2024 3:57 p.m.

It looks like the chronicle of the typical diabetic that ends very badly.Blindness, diabetic foot, heart, etcccc ..... It is chronicle of the path you choose to take.
This disease is much more would be what it seems and some having control happens to them, imagine with lack of control.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
06/11/2024 7:05 p.m.

Has anyone thought that this person needs is a psychologist?No one knows why he is acting like this but judging people in advance, blindness, heart attack, amputation ... without knowing it, I parce a barbarity, really.
I "support him" in the sense of telling him that you wantPlease do not judge it because nobody knows the pain that this entails so that the people we want to throw stones at us

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
06/14/2024 10:10 a.m.

If that person loves me, I wouldn't make me suffer self -destroying.
So, door.Life is long to be suffering from others when there is no reason.

I take care of me and for me, it is the first thing you learn in diabetes and in my case the diabetic nurse instilled me.My partner does not have to alter our life in common because of my neglect.That is egocentrism.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2024 1:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It will end like me, with retinopathy for taking care of me for years, and more things, not only eyes, poorly controlled sugar affects everything included in sexual life since it can cause impotence, apart from everything they have said here, heart, heart,Diabetic foot, early cataracts, kidney, nerves ....... It is a very fucking disease a lot

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
06/17/2024 11:32 p.m.

rogerix said:
will end like me, with retinopathy for taking care of me for years, and more things, not only eyes, poorly controlled sugar affects all included in sexual life since it can cause impotence, apart from everything they have said around here, heart, diabetic foot, early cataracts, kidney, nerves ....... It is a very fucked -like disease

Jolin that sadder testimony, I'm very sorry and how difficult it is sometimes to do it well

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
06/18/2024 9:48 a.m.

I see that you are focusing only on the Ozempic and on pills, the DM1 you have to focus only on the fast and slow insulin, in addition to the diet and a little exercise.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
06/23/2024 1:15 p.m.

Hijo con 6 años con DM1. Novorrapid, Lantus, FreeStyle.

Hi Anita.There are several things to see on this subject.

1- Already your boyfriend has an official diagnosis of diabetes?Do you know if you have diabetes 1, 2 or other type?
2- The Ozempic is a great medication, but I have seen that first doctors (in DB2) begin with metformin and other basic medications, then advanced medications such as invokana, garden, etc. and finally Ozempic, Wegoby, Rybelsus - go directly toOzempic is curious
3- Your doctor is general or is endocrine?

It should be taken care of, a poorly careful diabetes without professional treatment can trigger in many irreversible problems.

Additionally, in DB2 the medications are not sometimes required, adjustment in the diet, exercise, etc.

Those glucose figures that handle are high and need a good diagnosis and treatment, before it is late later

And the treatment with semaglutides as oxempic requires supervision, medical studies every 3 or 4 months and review with doctor because it can damage the kidney

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/23/2024 3:19 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Hi Anita, nobody throws stones, only the future tell you 10 or 15 years.
Me: retinopathy, neuropathy, nephropathy, helplessness.
Not everything perhaps 100% for diabetes, but I shouldn't excuse myself because I have earned it.
Surely he is uphill to adapt to his ailment but what comes next is much more uphill. You seem willing to sacrifice, and he?

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
06/23/2024 4 p.m.

With taking care and above all learn ...
You have to avoid everything that hurts the cardiovascular system, alcohol tobacco, excess gauze, obesity and sedentary lifestyle.
You don't have to have complications in many years.
I carry 39, and without being perfect, I play wood and for now without complications.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/23/2024 9:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.