{'en': 'Insulin Bombs Social Security', 'es': 'Bombas de insulina Seguridad Social'} Image

Insulin Bombs Social Security

Mikel01's profile photo   04/30/2024 4:02 p.m.

mikel01 said:
iua31 said:
good, in gipuzkoa they gave me choose between 3 bombs, and I have the tandem.Indeed, the pump must be given the information of the rations that you eat so that insulin brings you;In addition to that some ratios are calculated and that is putting it on you without which you realize

Thank you!The Tandem T: Slim X2?
And what were the other 2 that they offered you?

I have two points, the third not because it was indicated for pregnant women
MEDRORONIC MINIMED 780G
Tandem control iq t-slim: it is better if your work has shifts

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
05/08/2024 8:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

samozeus said:
I can only talk about medtronic of others I do not think because I have not used them.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience :)

Juanjodf said:

I have two points, the third not because it was indicated for pregnant women
MEDRORONIC MINIMED 780G
Tandem Control IQ T-Slim: It is better if your work has shifts

Thank you :)

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
05/12/2024 10:08 a.m.

@Mikel01 you have to overcome a series of objectives before the system works in closed loop.Each objective are some questions with multiple answers or have to spend a few days/weeks to learn to interpret the concept to which it refers (corrections with micro bowling, for example).The questions are based on the tutorials on their website, although it is true that they are sometimes confusing (especially since they are in English, although there are some translations).In Discord they help people if they have struck in some objective (they do not say the answer, they guide you and correct your conclusions to reach the correct answer).
I do not remember deadlines but until the system operates in a closed loop can spend several months:
Link

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
05/12/2024 12:55 p.m.

mikel01 said:
Hello!

After many years with diabetes in tow, I am considering going to a bomb.

They offered it to me in the endocrine in his day but I rejected it for various reasons (mainly for having a 24/7 catheter connected to the body).

My question is fast, do you know what models are financing today?

Especially in the Basque Country, which is where I am from.I have the consultation with the endocrine shortly, but I would like to go somewhat informed before asking them the issue.

I do not know if there is something like the Omnipod (which I do not know if it is marketed in Spain) that is all one and stagnant between what they offer in the SS (Osakidetza in this case).

Anyone who knows about it?Thank you!

Hello, I am also from the Basque Country and for my 7 -year -old boy they are offering me meditronic .... The truth is that I don't know what to do for the same thing that being a child gives me the most thing about the catheter

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
05/12/2024 11:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.