{'en': 'Food/insulin management', 'es': 'Manejo de alimentos/insulina'} Image

Food/insulin management

lrdbt1's profile photo   06/09/2024 8:32 p.m.

I'm going to say something k the same thing bothers him xD PQ a person with DT1 do we have to eat strictly?I mean what they say "X. people" a diabetic you can only eat healthy and I.G foods and if for example there are diabetic people who do not like quinoa or integral foods or some vegetables/fruits, for example myI do not like quinoa, and I would not have to eat it for the simple fact that it is a healthy food and of I.g under pq even if because of those characteristics I could feel badly it is curious that some people the vegetables the integral foods.It usually feels bad even some people can vomit it, but instead other types of food feels better k some simple vegetables or integral foods, for example a plate of macaroni with their chorizito their tomatito and molten cheese will always be much better than avegetable dish (broccoli) say k say and also sitting that plate of macaroni much better than a brocoli dish.For example, there are children that vegetables feel bad and in their dishes you have accompanied some fried potatoes as a diabetics, I preferEat a healthy food with an I.G under the sugar PQ there are other factors k influence stress, infection etc and that "you have to eat healthy" nooo because a simple lettuce can kill you because there have been people who have died with a healthy diet like thisQ, what is k do is enjoy with the food that each person dt1 likes there will be people k like quinoa the vegetables etc. well and other people who only like the normal food of a "non -diabetic@" I only dgq It is better to eat independently of the food is healthy or insane, regardless of the I.G as long as you eat it to taste and enjoy and do the ratio, lnsulin management well.

lrdbt1's profile photo
lrdbt1
06/09/2024 8:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Everything you say is very relative, it depends on the person, I like a good plate of carrot salad, avocados, salmon, olives, tomato, lettuce etc. q a plate of macaroni with sausage as you say, and more in summerWith heat.
But if you like it more, then you eat it, now that if you are diabetics it will cost you more to manage that food, you will need a lot of insulin and you can probably make mistakes and for the fat it will give you another peak at 3 or 4 hours.It depends on whether it compensates you or not, and if you want to carry good control or not, this is like everything, like the one who has had a heart attack and should not take fat at the tip, nobody forbids anything, if you are able to manage everythingType of food with good control, because I smelled, but it is not usually normal.There are foods that you can eat exceptionally, if you eat them daily and you have nothing into account, I fear that diabetes control is a lot.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/09/2024 8:53 p.m.

By the way, I don't like quinoa either and glycemia also uploads a lot ...
And obviously that there are people with a healthy eating that have diseases and others that do not and it seems that nothing happens to them.It is a matter of probabilities, it is more likely to have problems that not have an unhealthy diet.But there each one.And also the fact of having diabetes is an added risk factor to that of the Q is not.The same is hypertension and smoking.All sum.Then each one does what he can and/or wants.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/09/2024 8:54 p.m.

I don't like the pasta.Never, it disgusts me.I prefer vegetables, it's what I like the most.
The same as fish with respect to meat.

Everyone eats what he wants and manages his diabetes as he wants.

I have opted for a low hydrates diet to have good control, but there are also days that happened to me and then I am rectifying every 2 hours with more insulin.In the end it does not compensate for me.
Everyone opts for a lifestyle.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/10/2024 11:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.