{'en': 'Travel: Certificate of Diabetes and Material Transportation Permit', 'es': 'Viajar: Certificado de diabetes y permiso de transporte de material'} Image

Travel: Certificate of Diabetes and Material Transportation Permit

infodescarga's profile photo   05/03/2024 3:06 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Surely there is some thread where the subject is spoken, but I have searched and I have not found this concrete.

Soon I will have to travel by plane and for what I have been reading, to be able to pass the necessary material with me (insulin, needles, meter, etc ...) I need a report from the doctor where I indicate that I am effectively diabetic and the treatment/ treatment/materials I need.

Somewhere I read that it was good to take it in Spanish and in English, and as I imagine that the doctor is not going to translate and I do not know if they have a specific model, I am looking for some model that can serve me to advance the work.

So if someone has a model that can guide me, I adhere.

Thanks and greetings!

infodescarga's profile photo
infodescarga
05/03/2024 3:06 p.m.

-
DM Lada desde 2016 | FreeStyle Libre 2 | Toujeo + Humalog

I recover here a list of topics that would be great to read @infodescarga

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
05/03/2024 3:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much for the answer.
A pity that the reports that were linked to one of the posts are no longer disposable, so I will have to trust the doctor to make one myself.

infodescarga's profile photo
infodescarga
05/14/2024 9:15 p.m.

-
DM Lada desde 2016 | FreeStyle Libre 2 | Toujeo + Humalog

Here you have a model.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
05/15/2024 9:01 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.