{'en': 'How many decisions do we make per day?', 'es': '¿Cuántas decisiones tomamos al día?'} Image

How many decisions do we make per day?

fer's profile photo   05/28/2024 8:13 a.m.

Today I have read a comment that has made me think, it is as follows:

"If a healthy person makes 100 decisions a day, a diabetic person takes 200 or more for diabetes."

And I agree, in fact, something that I value from change to the pump is that I have reduced attention to control, because the pump makes decisions for me.

And what do you think?

fer's profile photo
fer
05/28/2024 8:13 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I think he goes with the person.
I am a control of control.
When I debuted was the first thing they told me, my greatest enemy my professional career, my management work and continuous control.
I apply it to everything in my life, or with a bomb I would reduce control
Another thing is the importance of one to the data.I get less importance to the data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2024 2:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I think the subject is passed.I consider that if we made 100 decisions a day, in my case the diabetes can add 15 more, not many more.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/28/2024 3:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

In my case there are 300 more decisions.Minimum.

Especially since I have the sensor, every time I look at it I have to decide on the function of the value I have, whether I correct myself or not.YES HOW OR NO.If I'm going to walk or not ...

The truth, from what I have, I feel much more diabetic than before.Before I only felt it 6 or 7 times a day.Now almost every 5 minutes.Although the nights are much better than without him.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/28/2024 6:38 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, in my case it is a mental ballast ...
It happens to me a little like some forero ... I have a very labile diabetes and I constantly have to make decisions ...
It is exhausting.
Not to mention what we always comment, now the sensors do not finish connecting well and I do not skip the alarms, so at night I put the alarm clock to see "how the thing is going."

In my case it is a very large mental burden, which exhausts me a lot and sometimes I feel in other aspects of my life ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/29/2024 11:57 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE DATA !!!
Yes to control, but do not control your life.

I do not remember looking at the sensor in hours, I am my thing, I just look when I think I am low or should be very high.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2024 12:22 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yesterday I saw a video of the psychiatrist Marian Rojas who says that when we believe that we have been wrong, the body segregates epinephrine and catelocamins or something.Which is a sensation that does not support the brain.

Come on if we are thinking that we have been wrong, (because you rarely succeed 100x100 in this).It is almost impossible for us to be relaxed and happy.

The same for that since I have the sensor I do even less things than before.More decisions, more stress and more depression.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/30/2024 4:08 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41, do not think you are wrong if it goes wrong, you can't have everything controlled, they influence a thousand factors .. better automatically put everything you can without thinking too much

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/30/2024 5:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Routine changes are brutal, I started vacations yesterday, with a 1 hour hourly change, heat and much more exercise than usual, this is not those who fit it or with the pump, I have 6 hypos in 24 hours, I even have evenremoved the catheter for a while to see if I could rest a bit .... buffff ... will I be in the 500 decisions per day or so ???

I hope you do the situation soon !!😅😅😅😅🙏🙏🙏🙏

fer's profile photo
fer
06/28/2024 9:43 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have been 5 days on the beach and I think I have not left a beach bar to go back to go back.And, when he had already taken the truquillo, return home.Three or four days by the clouds.This is ... Diabetes!

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/30/2024 11:13 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@ENSALADA 15 days I have been, with 5 paellas in between ..... insulin every 2 hours and did not go down.
Until the next summer or a grain of rice more !!

The first days of continued hypoglycemia but the third passes to Hiper why.
On the way back, climate change, two days of mismatch .... a sinvivir.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/03/2024 8:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.I, since I changed the Abbot pump to the Ysopump, the number of decisions per day has multiplied greatly.With this pump roll, I have it more time in my hand, changing the temporary guidelines than anything else.My lifestyle makes it happen to the maximum relax, to the maximum action or vice versa faster than a Ferrari.In fact, the hypers that I have are because I am busy and with dirty hands doing something vital in my work and I cannot walk and stopping every 2x3 because on what is late in solving things other important equipment or profits depend important for customers.I cannot be a slave to the bomb every half hour (which is what I feel with this ysop; and that already invalidates it, because technology, advances should facilitate your life, not complicate it more; they are supposed to put it on me so thatI forget, not to be every half hour pending;They put pastes, not to return to the one, but to return to the injections ... and lose the commissions of the laboratory traveler for the spare parts?
On the other hand, I ran them quickly and add, diabetes is not an exact science.What they advise you here or another can even approach your body, your circumstances.Nothing like knowing each other.I changes the routine, the holidays .... I know how they affect me to the point that do not affect me much.I can eat 5 paellas in 2 days and not be more than 2 hours minimally out of the limits, but because I know how my body reacts.In spiteYou will take to solve the problem.
That does not mean that there are either inexplicable days that looks like other previous days but in which no matter how you do not go back or no matter how much you do not lower.
Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/07/2024 5:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Moñiño, if you get worse or the quality of life, how are you not going to let the feathers pass?
Even the family doctor you can guide you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/07/2024 6:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

If you have read other posts about the bomb, you will know that I have been at least 2 years, with long and excuse.My control is mine, of the endocrine little and the hospital less.I am only a source of income like many of you or as those with other life treatments.It is the reality that we do not want to see, but it is the one there.And that if I did not have crazy days of lack of control, it would mean that I am not a diabetic, so there is no need to do a world because today it does not come out of 250 or not releasing 72. That is normal.What is not normal is that T months and months were 100/120.
Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/07/2024 9:44 p.m.

@Moñiño, I don't know if you've talked to the family doctor, maybe he can give you a solution and turn to the feathers.You can also request endocrine change ,,
Or consult with a private.It cannot be that you do not find a solution, if you were better with feathers with that pump.
The pump change is already more complicated if it is the hospital that decides, but to return to feathers it does not have to be so difficult ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2024 6:36 a.m.

regina said:
@moñiño, I don't know if you've talked to the family doctor, maybe he can give you a solution and turn to the feathers.You can also request endocrine change ,,
Or consult with a private.It cannot be that you do not find a solution, if you were better with feathers with that pump.
The pump change is already more complicated if it is the hospital that decides, but to return to feathers it does not have to be so difficult ...
>

They pass the ball from one another.From the family to the hospital, these to the family ...... years ago I came to put a complaint at the top (and at that time the medical center of the town by me was also carried out; in fact my endocrine of the time of that timeHe asked to be transferred from this, because "I protested and angry me a lot" and I considered me a little problematic patient, but at that time I was also private and distinguished a lot what I told me about each other.Too much difference in opinions.And yes, they lost their ass.Now I think it is in it Accuchck because, the command of the first bomb I had, was at home and ended up expiring and empty.Little days that they did not receive a sign, they called from Accuchck worried.When I told them that they no longer had their bomb, they hallucinated, because they had no record of change.Total half an hour of call.Then another hour and a half with what I suppose some high position of ACCU, for how in a police interrogation I will tell you everything that happened with the change, names, dates .... who promised to put on strips (I spent almost a month withoutSensors, without strips, without knowing what values ​​it had) but ...... Oh, there is no agreement with the provincial government so they cannot supply.Many so many days and a complaint from the patient to the hospital, and there I go, pulling with a patch so as not to be so undecuted and endure until September arrives that I have an appointment in the middle.
Ah, I already changed endocrine, but how everything goes to the same place, to the same contract, ... they do those who send them and ready.
That envy gives me those posts in which we also talk about this or that, because in my trajectory as a diabéetic, or everything happens to me and I am the super -gafe, or I have encountered where they send the interests of each other.(Well, yes, I lived a good time with the first bomb I had and that changed me because yes, for interest. Since then problems everywhere.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/08/2024 3:24 p.m.

As I have read, it is estimated that an adult takes around 35,000 decisions per day, from simple decisions such as what clothes to wear, to more complex decisions related to work, personal relationships, food, among others.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
07/09/2024 2:48 a.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.