{'en': 'Problems with my mobile and the sensor', 'es': 'Problemas con mi móvil y el sensor'} Image

Problems with my mobile and the sensor

Chesana's profile photo   06/09/2024 9:52 p.m.

Good night.

I have tried by all means to put on my mobile (Xiaomi Redmi 9at) the freestyle-2 app and there is no way: it does not let me download it by incompatibility.I have searched the list of incompatible phones and I can't find it, so I don't know what the problem is.At the moment and until finding a better solution, I am with the sensor's glucometer, but the truth is that I would like to have everything centralized in the mobile.

Does anyone know how to solve it?Thank you.

Chesana's profile photo
Chesana
06/09/2024 9:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What operating system do you have?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/10/2024 9:06 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The reader is a very good tool, more reliable than LibreLink.
Eye with the mobile, in some Indian in your area you can update you to a more modern so.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/10/2024 11:08 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Sorry, but the Xiaomi are incompatible with Android since the Americans prohibited their commercialization.

They created a very similar operating system (MIUI) but has differences.

"Official" applications such as medical sensors are usually incompatible.

Grati's profile photo
Grati
06/10/2024 2:32 p.m.

I have Xiaomi with Android and the LibreLink and Diabox work perfectly.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/10/2024 4:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

grati said:
sorry, but the xiaomi are incompatible with Android since the Americans prohibited their commercialization.

Forgive, with this you mean that the best option and avoid all kinds of problems would be to buy an Apple mobile?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/10/2024 5:28 p.m.

In Apple Diabox does not work, or most alternative apps.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/10/2024 6:49 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
in Apple does not work Diabox, nor most alternative apps.

Well, I think the iPhone Apple are one of the most recommended by Abbott.
They should be able to have access to most app, to have the maximum glycemic data, both for daily routine, and for sport.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/10/2024 10:42 p.m.

jordiv said:
sherpa41 said:
in Apple does not work Diabox, nor most alternative apps.

Well, I think the iPhone Apple are one of the most recommended by Abbott.
They should be able to have access to most app, to have the maximum glycemic data, both for daily routine, and for sport.

I wanted to try the free3 and took almost a year to take the app for iPhone in Spain.And today there is still no app to see its glucose in the Apple Watch.

I had to go from iPhone to Android, exclusively because of freestyle, because it was all very limited.

I remember that to scan the free sensor2 I had to open the application and give the button scan and bring it closer to the sensor.

On the other hand in Android even being out of the app, just passing the mobile near you already scan it.

I loved the iPhone and iOS but on this issue it is much more advancing on Android, say what those of Abbot say.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/10/2024 10:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have read you all and if I have not understood badly, the summary is that my Xiaomi does not serve to read the sensor for it and I will have to continue using the glucometer to read it.Is that so?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Chesana's profile photo
Chesana
06/11/2024 2:44 a.m.

Are there more Chinese mobiles that does not work, or only xiaomi?

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/11/2024 10:23 a.m.

@CHESANA If you can afford it, buy a second -hand Samsung.Any model A, are the cheapest and work well.
It is the most compatible brand that is today.Both for LibreLink and the use of Diabox.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/11/2024 10:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

grati said:
sorry, but the xiaomi are incompatible with Android since the Americans prohibited their commercialization.

Good morning, I think you confuse Xiaomi with Huawei.It is the latter that is having problems with the Americans and do not allow Google services to use.

I think the problem is not because it is Xiaomi, it is because it is a very basic and uncommon model.

If @CHESANA had the Xiaomi 14 I already tell you that there would be no problem.

Unfortunately this works like this.I myself had to change my phone last year because my dear Huawei Mate 10 did not give more of himself and was blocked 5 or 6 times a day leaving me lying with glucose data when I needed the most.

Since I changed to the Samsung S23 I have never had any problems.

My advice: buying a Samsung from the series A which is the most economical and will give you a good safe result.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/14/2024 12:04 p.m.

chesana said:
I have read you all and if I have not understood badly, the summary is that my xiaomi does not serve to read the sensor for it and I will have to continue using the glucometer to read it.Is that so?

Thank you very much for your answers.

That is not so.Xiaomi is Android.Another thing is the version of Android currently the 14th swear that has been confused with the Huawei.I have an xiaomi and I have read many here with Xiaomi and there are no problems

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
06/15/2024 12:41 a.m.

Yes, your phone doesn't work.But not for the reasons commented.
Your phone has no NFC so you can't start the sensor.
See: Link

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
06/16/2024 1 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.