{'en': 'Do we get vaccinated again against Covid?', 'es': '¿Nos vacunamos de nuevo contra el Covid?'} Image

Do we get vaccinated again against Covid?

Sorprendido's profile photo   06/10/2024 12:04 p.m.

Good morning everyone

At the doors of summer, and based on the rebound in Covid cases, would a new dose of vaccine for diabetics convenient? What do you think?

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/10/2024 12:04 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I don't know if it's convenient, I've been 5 ...
When I went to the flu they insisted on putting the fifth of the Covid and left ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/10/2024 12:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I also go for the 5th.They put it together with that of the flu.My eldest son was recently with Covid, and I think I escaped to go through that.The truth is that I have spent a winter and a virus free autumn (while at home everyone was on some way in progress).So both vaccines have been good for me.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/10/2024 1:02 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I don't.There are a lot of complaints against laboratories in the US and in several European countries for side effects.One of the laboratories came out recently to apologize.
Link

I only put 2 vaccines and I have not caught either flu or covid or anything.And I'm going to work, Coko Metro and Buses.Come on, I make normal life with strange people who can have viruses and bacteria.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/11/2024 6:12 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will put the two, flu and covid of Pfizer, as always.The astrazéneca no longer puts it
Since that I have a flu or catarros.I had Covid two years ago, but very weak, catarrillo type
My daughter also vaccinates the two and the covid she had was also very slight.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/11/2024 8:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I put on 3 and took the covid very slightly.
I think that my body already recognizes the virus (like any other one that has been exposed) and my immune system is already able to answer.
In December I took it again (already without vaccines) and the same, I spent it weak.
I trust vaccines, but also the body is wise and must be forced to "work."We give it all done ... and it becomes "vague."

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/11/2024 10:45 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Two years ago I put my 4th dose of vaccine.Now they have informed me at the Board that there will be no new Covid vaccines and it will be coinciding with that of the flu.I trust them.

All the best

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/11/2024 12:19 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I put on the first two doses.I had a fatal with both, the first told me the internist (with whom I had an appointment a few days later) when I told him the reaction he had (fever, low saturation, cough, pain from the whole body, headache, a lot of tiredness, mental fog - that lasted me more than two years and sometimes it returns - throat and ears ...) that was as if a strong covid had passed in 5 days.With the second less fever and pain but much tired, more mental fog, and two months with the rule.Today I still have sequelae, such as joint pains from time to time for no reason, or that it takes me to recover much more if I spend some activity.And all this from one day to another, as who says ... so not, I have not put myself anymore or intend to get any more at some time ... of the flu I do vaccine, checking that they do not put me anything else...
Ah, and in principle I have not had the happy bug ... curious that almost everyone who put on the third dose that I know ended up having the nose bug a couple of months later ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
06/11/2024 10:30 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Well, I have put on 5 and I have not taken the covid when all my friends have ever caught it and some several ... 🤞🤞🤞 (which may not wear any and I do not take it either, that is not known..).
And with the vaccines I have had a regular one, the truth, they make me a lot of reaction, but Dopada with paracetamol is bearable.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/11/2024 11:01 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For those that you are born before 1986, which the chickenpox and measles vaccine was manufactured, there is a recreational vaccination campaign in C. Madrid.

In October, when they call, I reject all vaccines;To date I have not taken either covid or flu.
The others spent them as little and I still tested in antibodies.All ok.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/12/2024 10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And the HPV vaccine?.My daughter is vaccinated before having relationships, 15 years ago ... at this time she has had two couples, trusting the vaccine, and in the last cytology they also analyzed HPV and has two medium-high risk viruses ... she stayedin shock because it meant that I was protected.
Now he doesn't know if he can have a partner again, unless he wants to get vaccinated ... I see her very discouraged ... And I too ..., I find it encouraged.It was bad luck ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/13/2024 6:33 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina And what explanation has the gynecologist given to you ...?Is it possible that I have yet been vaccinated ...?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/13/2024 9:01 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz, which is 100%sure, protects against the two most dangerous viruses, but ..
I don't understand either ..
Return on Tuesday by consultation.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/13/2024 1:18 p.m.

regina said:
and HPV vaccine?.My daughter is vaccinated before having relationships, 15 years ago ... at this time she has had two couples, trusting the vaccine, and in the last cytology they also analyzed HPV and has two medium-high risk viruses ... she stayedin shock because it meant that I was protected.
Now he doesn't know if he can have a partner again, unless he wants to get vaccinated ... I see her very discouraged ... And I too ..., I find it encouraged.It was bad luck ...

The vaccine protects against a series of strains, but not against all.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/14/2024 9:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When I am going to vaccinate covid, I always take vitamin D several days before.To have more protection ... and I have practically not had a reaction.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/14/2024 9:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Regina goes slaughter.It is all probability, the same never generates in uterus cancer.What there may be is freezing ovules and if I had such bad luck, I could have a family for subrogated gestation.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2024 12:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

At the end of October they put the fourth next to the flu.The fact is that a couple of weeks ago I spent a fat cold, it was about six days fucked, one of them with fever, go to know if it was not Covid.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
06/15/2024 1:25 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.