{'en': 'To the pharmacy for candy or gel free', 'es': 'A la farmacia por caramelos o gel gratis'} Image

To the pharmacy for candy or gel free

_Tacker_'s profile photo   06/01/2024 1:37 p.m.

Some time ago I commented on a lady who went to the pharmacy for industrial amounts of drugs, including for diabetics, now goes for only two products, and it is not why they told her anything, but why eachOnce you go to that pharmacy, some candies, a bath gel or a cream sample ...
It is the only pharmacy in which I have seen that they give something to each person who is going to look for recipes.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
06/01/2024 1:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They many times give me candies of a specific brand, and very happy that I leave :), but I go to the pharmacy I go once a month.And I'm going to buy what I need.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/01/2024 9:12 p.m.

They give me creams or other sweets.It is to loyalty customers

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2024 9:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Sometimes, not even good morning.Thank you if they have insulin, that half of the time they have to ask me.😁

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
06/01/2024 10:36 p.m.

When I lived with my parents, in my usual pharmacy, from time to time they gave me details: a bag to keep the insulin, bath gel, some samples, fabric bags ... fabric bags ...
Today the same ... to which I always go from time to time they give me things.
"I am very good client": between insulins, glucose pills, parapharmacy things ...
With me they make a box, and from time to time a gift to loyalty/thank you then hey or such evil!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/01/2024 11:08 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

In my pharmacy they give us bath gel.It is not always, it is when we exceed a certain amount of purchase, although I am not sure what it is, it must be around € 40.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
06/02/2024 1:10 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.