{'en': 'New here (after all)', 'es': 'Nuevo por aquí (después de todo)'} Image

New here (after all)

fsp4434's profile photo   05/22/2024 9:56 a.m.

Hello people !!Yesterday I discovered this forum and I encourage you to share something with the community.I am and I feel male, 58 years and DMI since the 11th diabetic young man, I have been improving but we don't spend either.On the other hand with 25 years I suffered an almost fatal motorcycle accident and as a memory there were serious urination.
Chronic asthma, depression, polyneuropathy and kidney disease.
Well, we will do what I know.

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
05/22/2024 9:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @fsp4434.Welcome.You wear a good backpack.Let us trust that, at least the mood, you will improve you.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/22/2024 3:46 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hi @ENSALADA, THANKS!There is no other: road and blanket and "palante".

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
05/22/2024 5:47 p.m.

Welcome!!

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
05/22/2024 7:30 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

Welcome to the forum @fsp4434 you have a "good history" with which you will have accumulated many experiences, I want to read them.:)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/22/2024 7:41 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome @FSP4434 I hope you find the support you need in the forum and especially solve the occasional doubts with the classmates.I have only had of everything that I have had for now, you know how this is going, it is the depression with anxiety (already overcome or so I believe/ say) and I do it bad and disabling that it is (they gave me some dizziness and hyperventilad), But here we are here to help, so I encourage and forward, polyneuropathy is what scares me most about what you have commented on, polyneuropathy for its pain/ punctures, a long time ago doing sports I hit my forearm andI inflamed the carpal tunnel, therefore I stated some nerves of my hands and gave me some terrible punctures in the 3 fingy tip (only those) and that is why it scares me so much because I imagine it is similar and good for me it was a torment not a tormentI am going to deceive you ... but well the inflammation was gone and everything disappeared, but of course I understand that the neuropathies are similar and it waits for the truth, it is not how to say it is supposed to be a high percentage of diabetics we will suffer it, in short it isas an announced death.Well what I said very encouraged and there are very well -managed people here for any things you need !!

vigante92's profile photo
vigante92
05/22/2024 8:06 p.m.

Welcome Compi, just as I started with 11 years and I have 50.
With diabetes and a small list of chronicles 😜.But throwing every day 😊.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
05/22/2024 8:37 p.m.

Welcome to the forum.It is never too late to improve.Let's see if feeling accompanied up your mood.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/22/2024 10:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@fsp4434, welcome!And if you are getting better control, it is very good news, because every time the treatments for everything are improving.Now diabetes gets much better than years ago, so much encouragement!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/23/2024 2:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.