{'en': 'Rations count, honeymoon ...', 'es': 'Conteo de raciones, luna de miel...'} Image

Rations count, honeymoon ...

laurosky's profile photo   06/01/2024 5:54 p.m.

Good to all !!

At root to read the forum and follow people on Instagram, I see that the importance of knowing how to count good control is emphasized.The point is that I do not know how many rations x food has.Since they diagnosed me, they told me apps that they basically do it to you, in this case Fatsecret uses ... then I begin to doubt whether that is fine or not, or if you have to know things by heart ... ??Besides, I just punctuate myself according to hydrates, the protein fat unit..ni idea

And another doubt that comes to me is if there is a lot of change in management when the honeymoon is passed, are there more peaks, for example?Or if here it is when you have to click all and not just hydrates ...?

I read you, thank you very much!☺️

laurosky's profile photo
laurosky
06/01/2024 5:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There are hydrates tables on different websites.Over time you don't tell hydrates, you do it without thinking.
When the honeymoon ends, you start, little by little, to need more insulin, it is not overnight.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2024 9:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And those tables do you end up learning by heart?I think that maybe I should not depend on apps to count the portions, but knowing things by heart, I see it even less xD

I understand the honeymoon ... the truth that I don't know what reservation I have left.I will consult with the endocrine, thank you!

laurosky's profile photo
laurosky
06/02/2024 9:08 a.m.

No, woman, they are not learned by heart, the consultations, at first much, then you know it.
For example, wide -leafy vegetables, 300g are 10g HC (= 1 ration of hydrate)
Those of pod, 250g = 1 ration.
Fruits, medium size, orange, apple, pear are about 15g HC.

My first months, I had the HC table in a book of plastic sheets in the kitchen, then little by little, I did not look.

But in the end, everything is proof and error.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/02/2024 4:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Did vegetables and fruits also told you about?For each one it is a world of course ...

laurosky's profile photo
laurosky
06/02/2024 8:34 p.m.

When the honeymoon ends you will have fewer hypos and you will see that you have "plateaus."You eat something, go up as a step and there you stay, do not go down on your own.
You can sign up for an online "school" to learn well to count rations, administer insulin, corrections, how to face the exercise, handle the UGP, etc.
For example:
Serafín Murillo
Healthy training
Zuraima Coloma

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/02/2024 8:42 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Well, the plateaus does not look bad to exercise, within the bad 😅.I will take an eye on the courses if I give my life, thank you very much!: 3

laurosky's profile photo
laurosky
06/03/2024 6:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.