{'en': 'Freestyle and pool sensor', 'es': 'Sensor freestyle y piscina'} Image

Freestyle and pool sensor

ballbrk's profile photo   06/17/2024 8:22 a.m.

Hello, I have my son with type 1 diabetes detected since last November.He is currently 6 years old and we are with the first times of everything.

We have already overcome his first Christmas, his first birthday, etc ...

Now we are with his first pools, the issue is that he takes the sensor to a mobile and I do not know the best way to play in the pool and do not lose the signal.Any suggestion?

ballbrk's profile photo
ballbrk
06/17/2024 8:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look to see how distance your mobile bluetooth admits, not everyone has the same bandwidth.
Peto there are few options, you always have to be at a maximum distance for you to measure.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/17/2024 10:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ballBrk said:
Hello, I have my son with type 1 diabetes detected since last November.He is currently 6 years old and we are with the first times of everything.

We have already overcome his first Christmas, his first birthday, etc ...

Now we are with his first pools, the issue is that he takes the sensor to a mobile and I do not know the best way to play in the pool and do not lose the signal.Any suggestion?

Hi BallBrk, there is stagnant plastic bags on the market to carry the mobile or dry reader inside the water, and swimsuits for the child with inner pocket with zipper where to put that watertight bag, so the sensor and reader will be communicated and you will arrive the information you will arriveIn the app of your mobile.

All the best

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
06/17/2024 1:51 p.m.

:) Hello, thanks for the answers, in the end I bought this Link

It is a watert bag that is a bracelet, where appropriate a patellite :) :)

ballbrk's profile photo
ballbrk
06/17/2024 9:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.