{'en': 'Tandem Slim bomb', 'es': 'Bomba tandem slim'} Image

Tandem Slim bomb

belen's profile photo   05/22/2024 10:56 a.m.

Good morning, I currently have a Tandem Slim bomb with IQ control, it turns out that my pump corrects me too much, when I am in hicc as something to overcome and when I am already well or something high then it makes me a bolus and again in hiccI shoot for a while, does anyone know what can I do?thank you

belen's profile photo
belen
05/22/2024 10:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Correct, correctly, a hypoglycemia, it is done like this:
1) Eat about 10 .. 15 grams of carbohydrates (HC) quick absorption (sugar water, jelly beans, juice, cocacola, ..., what you prefer).
2) Eat about 10 .. 15 grams of slow absorption HC (cookies, bread, milk, ..., what you prefer).Thus, hypoglycemia of "rebound" (as in your case) are avoided.
3) When insulin pump (automatic or not) is used, insulin infusion must be stopped for 30 minutes (see chapter 8 of the manual).

The T: Slim X2 manual with control-iq is here:
Link

The exact amounts of HC depend on your own experience, so I hope you report your tests.

And remember, the hypoglycemia of the "meals with insulin bolus" (the celebrities 2 .. 3 hours) than the others;Everything cannot be learned at the beginning.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
05/22/2024 1:36 p.m.

belen said:
good morning, I currently carry a tandem Slim bomb with IQ control, it turns out that my pump corrects me too much, when I am in hicc as something to overcome and when I am already well or something highThen it puts me a bolus and again in hip and thus throw me for a while, does anyone know what can I do?thank you

I think you should upload the simple insulin factor FSI, as the partner says is not the same a hiccIt happens as to me, we have a lot of insu

Greetings

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
05/27/2024 9:37 a.m.

vero83 said:
belen said:
good morning, I currentHip as something to go back and when I'm already well or something high then puts me a bolus and again in hip and thus throw me for a while, does anyone know what can I do?thank you

I think you should upload the simple insulin factor FSI, as the partner says is not the same a hiccIt happens as to me, we have a lot of insu

Greetings

Thank you very much, I will try to see how such

belen's profile photo
belen
05/27/2024 10:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.