{'en': 'Ebastel and Diabetes', 'es': 'Ebastel y diabetes'} Image

Ebastel and Diabetes

Anngela24's profile photo   06/08/2024 7:09 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I am taking Ebastel because I started with the allergy to the grasses.

I have noticed that since I started taking it, I have increased insulin resistance and I have to increase the waiting time.

Does anyone else happen?

Thanks to everyone!

Anngela24's profile photo
Anngela24
06/08/2024 7:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I take ibis and I don't notice anything

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/09/2024 4:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also take ibis a thousand years ago, before Ebastel, I am allergic in spring since I was a child.With respect to the control of the DB no problem.I went to the Ibis (bilastin) PQ with Ebastel I fell sleepy through the corners.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/10/2024 10:21 p.m.

@meginer I combine it with Dymista.A wonder.The SS already covers it.Before I paid € 28 for the Dymista and that was in the electronic recipe.
Before I also took Ebastl and the pharmacist changed it, he says that it is more modern Ibis.So I asked my doctor and without problems.

I take it all year, I have intrinsic chronic rhinitis.I produce it to me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/11/2024 6:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer I combine it with dymista.A wonder.The SS already covers it.Before I paid € 28 for the Dymista and that was in the electronic recipe.
Before I also took Ebastl and the pharmacist changed it, he says that it is more modern Ibis.So I asked my doctor and without problems.

I take it all year, I have intrinsic chronic rhinitis.I produce it to me.

Yes, I know that Dymista is going very well, but I don't need nasal spray, mine are sneezing, sore throat, cough ...
I always took Ebasttel but as it gives so much dream and lazy I changed it to Bilastin and better.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/11/2024 8:32 a.m.

The Dymista includes anti -stamina also that is why it is so powerful, it carries everything, nasal anti -inflammatory and antistamine.

They do not operate from rhinitis because they were diabetic, in return they prescribed this years ago.When I was still in the experimental stage in the area of ​​otolaryngology.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/11/2024 10:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Dymista includes antiestamine also that is why it is so powerful, it carries everything, nasal anti -inflammatory and antistamine.

They do not operate from rhinitis because they were diabetic, in return they prescribed this years ago.When I was still in the experimental stage in the area of ​​otolaryngology.

Already, but it is topical, nasal, I only take the oral antihistamine.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/11/2024 1:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.