{'en': 'Difficult diabetes to gain muscle mass?', 'es': '¿Dificulta la diabetes ganar masa muscular?'} Image

Difficult diabetes to gain muscle mass?

Raki's profile photo   06/11/2024 9:16 a.m.

I have been training for 3 years and I consider that I have not advanced as much as I would do a normal person.

Can diabetes affect muscle mass gain?

Thank you!!

Raki's profile photo
Raki
06/11/2024 9:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Insulin is supposed to be "anabolic", in fact the bodybuilders used in the 80s.
The issue of gaining muscle mass is complicated, it has a genetic base (or you were when they distributed buttocks or neither of coña will grow based on squats ...) you have to do the right training to win or define, food, food,A thousand things.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/11/2024 2:07 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
It is supposed to insulin is "anabolic", in fact the bodybuilders used in the 80s.
The issue of gaining muscle mass is complicated, it has a genetic base (or you were when they distributed buttocks or neither of coña will grow based on squats ...) you have to do the right training to win or define, food, food,A thousand things.

anabolic?, I don't believe that or fuck

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
06/13/2024 1:15 p.m.

Well yes, insulin is an anabolic hormone.Retains carbohydrates that are not consumed at the waist, legs, abdomen.That is why it is used in Culturisno

It is considered Dopante in sport.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2024 12:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The bodybuilders click everything that caught ... I have been clicking me for 39 and I still still remain of skinny b)

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/15/2024 9:40 p.m.

Because you burn what you eat, I nothing, 10kg more 😂

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2024 9:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
because you burn what you eat, I do nothing, 10kg of more 😂

Of pure muscle 😃

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/16/2024 10:13 a.m.

raki said:
I have been training for 3 years and I consider that I have not advanced as much as a normal person would do.

Can diabetes affect muscle mass gain?

Thank you!!

I have 38 and I have been training since 16.Today a lot of smoke is sold through social networks of natural false that get half pharmacy so that reality is very distorted.Now ... focusing on diabetes ..

It will not limit you in terms of profits but it is something more complex to make it perfect .. you will notice fatigue in the training .. and you will confuse it (or not) with hypos or hypers .. That's right years ago whenThere was no sensor I stopped me to train with the intensity that it plays .. which the training was ligths and the profits much lower.

On the other hand, HC have an important role in muscle gain and if we are used to trimming hydrates by avoiding many peaks because this also has a negative impact ...

Doing it well, the diet has a 70% involvement in the 30% that you will give you training.But that 30% have to do it very well ...

marine's profile photo
marine
06/17/2024 9:14 a.m.

I am sorry to disappoint you, I can assure you that I kill myself in the gym for about 3 years and I have been clicking insulin and I have not noticed more muscle mass than before clicking it ... so I don't know if that is quite true.
In his day I also thought: "What a great body is going to put on me", but it's going to be that no ... hahaha
It may be used as anabolyzing but you still notice something by combining it with 300 more anabolizers, but insulin alone does not know

Madrileña91's profile photo
Madrileña91
06/22/2024 2:43 a.m.

Diabetes Mody desde 2021, última HG 5,4

Madrid91 said:
I feel disappointed you, I can assure you that I kill myself in the gym for about 3 years and I have been by clicking on me insulin and I have not noticed more muscle mass than before clicking it ... soI don't know if that's quite true.
In his day I also thought: "What a great body is going to put on me", but it's going to be that no ... hahaha
It may be used as anabolyzing but you still notice something combining it with 300 more anabolizers, but insulin alone I don't know
>

Do you replace the insulin that your body does not produce by an exogenous .... Is it an equivalent exchange .... Why would you have to notice a change?

marine's profile photo
marine
06/27/2024 8:48 a.m.

Well, I am getting "made" and I was blaming it to insulin (in addition to the exercise of force).

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/27/2024 1:59 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
Well I have been putting "mazza" and I was blaming it to insulin (in addition to the exercise of force).

That is because of the exercise of force, and I suppose that food
I rarely think it is insulin ...

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
07/01/2024 9:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.