{'en': 'Mañanera hyperglycemia', 'es': 'Hiperglucemia mañanera'} Image

Mañanera hyperglycemia

mariomn's profile photo   05/22/2024 5:35 p.m.

Good
I know that in the morning we have the glucose peak by Nosequé del Alba, and the nurses tell me that the only solution is to put an insulin pump so that it regulates the levels.
But still, I want to ask you, is there any other solution?
I have tried to put the slow insulin before going to sleep, put on a little more slow insulin, get very little fast insulin (if I was very high) before bedtime, etc ... and nothing has worked, clearly.Ah and I also tried dinner few ch, but nothing too.
I listen to you with pleasure!

PD I'm sorry if I don't answer the comments !!!I read you the same

mariomn's profile photo
mariomn
05/22/2024 5:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I solve it (it does not always work, we already know how sugar is one of a week 6 days it works and 1 no..sus whims) putting the threeiba at noon (before lunch 15:00, or at night orFor the mñn I was doing well, I had rare peaks and at night in hyper) and at night reducing hydrates to practically nothing: vegetables and many proteins and a white yogurt and a fruit in total max 3 units of fiasp, to me IPractically a horizontal line glycemia at night, some other important and not very frequent (half zumito and keep sleeping) and when I put my foot on the ground in the morning I upload a tad nothing 20-30 mg/dl.If you mean the glycemia climb that we have most after breakfast, because I have tried things and the best that has gone to me has been two slices of mold bread that makes me recently peak (one of the integral merchant and sugar without sugar)And the coffee with a soybean drink of the Mercadona (which has despicable hydrates, less than a white yogurt and there if I wear 4 or 4.5 units of Fiasp, I also tell you at breakfast, glymia rises a lot at least to mySo everyone has to look for their ratio there, which is greater than the rest of the day, I am a couple of units above (even sometimes I have to correct later), an example if I had lunch the same as breakfast would have to put meIn Normaglycemia 2.5 units more or less or 3 units and at breakfast with the same I put between 4 or 4.5.

vigante92's profile photo
vigante92
05/22/2024 6:25 p.m.

@Mariomn: What you describe seems to be the typical phenomenon of ALBA that is explained very well in the following publication:
Link
It also happens to me if I do not get well adjusted the slow.In addition in the morning after passing through the shower, the sensor marks a spectacular climb that then turns out that it is not such

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/23/2024 11:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

The same thing happens to me but I am with Humalog.I used to lift very fair sugar but one day I started to climb the sugar on an empty stomach, I have tried everything and nothing.I miss me because I have it very well controlled and my diet and I haven't changed everything

Raki's profile photo
Raki
06/09/2024 1:29 p.m.

@Raki, if you go up in the morning, you will need slower

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/10/2024 6:40 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@raki, if you go up in the morning, you will need slower

I have uploaded it ... I had 13 Und from Toujeo and now I am in 16-17.And I don't know much if I upload it more😬

Raki's profile photo
Raki
06/10/2024 7:26 a.m.

@Raki: Each person needs the slow dose that allows him to get up with a good glycemic value.Continue to upload the slow dose every two or three days if you see that you lift yourself high.
If you also get fast insulin, when you upload the slow

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
06/10/2024 9:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

If you upload it a lot, you may have hypoglycemia for the day.Check with your doctor if you can put the basal insulin in 2 doses, it usually improves in these cases.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/10/2024 11:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.