{'en': 'Laura Sánchez explains her experience with diabetes', 'es': 'Laura Sánchez explica su experiencia con la Diabetes'} Image

Laura Sánchez explains her experience with diabetes

fer's profile photo   05/24/2024 12:46 p.m.

Three years ago, Laura Sánchez first shared her diagnosis of diabetes, which she received during a gynecological review.The model related this chronic disease to the intense judicial battle for the custody of her daughter Naia, with her ex -partner, the soccer player Aitor Leisure.Since then, Laura has kept her followers updated about her state of health, including the challenges and progress in her fight against diabetes.

Recently, Laura Sánchez announced on her social networks that she has good news.With a file image and its sincerity characteristic, the actress and model explained the results of her latest "diabetes routine check", which is submitted every six months.The results were very positive, as she expressed with the message "Laura 1 - Diabetes 0".

"I have approved again!" Sánchez exclaimed, explaining that his glycosylated hemoglobin is in 5.9, indicating an "excellent metabolic control."Laura shared her joy and motivation: "I know it is not easy, I know that for those who are like me this is cool. Today is a good day."Her message has been received with enthusiasm and support from her followers, who congratulated her and showed her admiration for her courage and discipline.

Laura, born in Germany and raised in Huelva, has integrated her status as a diabetes patient in her daily life and in her digital presence.Through your social networks, you share both your professional projects in fashion and interpretation, as your personal and family life.Despite the difficulties, including the loss of his father last summer, Laura has remained strong and positive.

In his first testimony about diabetes in 2021, Laura mentioned how the disease was linked to the difficult personal and emotional moments, especially by the judicial situation with her daughter's father.Despite these challenges, it has shown that with care and dedication, it is possible to lead a full and active life.Its history is a reminder that, although living with diabetes is not easy, control and well -being are attainable.

Laura Sánchez's testimony is an inspiring example for all those who face similar situations.His courage, honesty and success in the management of diabetes offer hope and motivation to many.

Congratulations, Laura!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/24/2024 12:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.