{'en': 'Pump and mufface', 'es': 'Bomba y muface'} Image

Pump and mufface

vigante92's profile photo   06/11/2024 11:24 p.m.

Hello, I would like to know if there is someone who has the bomb with a mufface and who covers exactlyGlyc below 7, someone knows something, I have called MuFace but the woman was a bit lost and has not been able to give me a lotContinuous measurement sensors ... can you give me more info?

vigante92's profile photo
vigante92
06/11/2024 11:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @vigilant92,

I would not go on to MuFace having a chronic disease that needs visits, tests and quite material.For avoiding having to validate supplies and so on.
Think that the mutual thing is, it derives doctors from different centers to according to what specialty.

I am MUFACE but I chose to have the medical service with the SS.(I understand that everyone can choose.)

I think you might try to change endocrine or center.Maybe with a letter to the manager, explaining your reasons.

I have read here, that sometimes the bomb does not put it for issues of economic items and if in theory they consider that you are not serious because they are saved.I am 5.8 and in part it is thanks to the pump, in case it serves you as a reference.

Sometimes in the CAP I have had to clarify to the administrative that delivers the material that does not correspond to say if I need more or less strips or needles but everything has stayed there.

I hope I have helped you ...

in force92 said:
hello, I would like to know if there is someone who has the bomb with mufface and that covers exactly and bomb that they subsidize you, what are the requirements and reports that are needed for exampleI did not give it to me since I have the glycInputs (I imagine it is the canula and that) and the continuous measurement sensors ... maybe can give me more info?

Lakarme's profile photo
Lakarme
06/12/2024 6:48 a.m.

I agree with not moving to MuFace with a chronic disease because every thing you need you have to go to make the famous carrier, but my endo says that the rules are glyc rules less than 7 and in the case of womenIf they are going to get pregnant, the glycate does not matter if it is below 7, my problem is that I correct 2 or 3 times a day and in the end I am in 6 or 7 punctures a day, but he does not understand it says that he refines more with thedose .. in short it is not that it is not diabetic. Well thank you very much for answering the sincerity is appreciated!

vigante92's profile photo
vigante92
06/12/2024 9:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.