{'en': "Nick Jonas' care routine to handle diabetes", 'es': 'La rutina de cuidado de Nick Jonas para manejar la Diabetes'} Image

Nick Jonas' care routine to handle diabetes

fer's profile photo   05/25/2024 11:05 a.m.

In a recent interview with CBS News, Nick Jonas shared important details about his personal care routine to handle his type 1 diabetes, diagnosed when he was only 13 years old.The famous singer not only focuses on his physical health, but has also begun to pay more attention to his mental well -being.

Nick Jonas revealed that, in addition to constantly monitoring his glucose levels and following a balanced diet, he said that control of his emotions is very important.He discovered that there is "a direct connection between having sugar and feeling irritable and frustrated."Therefore, he strives to maintain a self -compressive attitude to avoid the emotional exhaustion that may arise when living with diabetes.

"Understand that, no matter how much you control diabetes, there will be difficult days and you have to do everything possible for not being frustrated," Nick recommended.For him, it is important to take a few minutes to "sit down, breathe deep and relax."Otherwise, he warned, one can suffer severe exhaustion.

His philosophy is to consider that "you are doing the best you can", which helps him prevent frustration from becoming a constant in his life.

Another key aspect that has contributed to your well -being is paternity.Nick shared that being a father "has changed life in different ways."The connection with your family helps you lead a healthier lifestyle.He has worked hard to eliminate distractions that prevent him from being present with his daughter."Those moments with her are beautiful, and I don't want me to steal from diabetes related to me," he said.

Nick also mentioned the importance of taking care of his sleep hours, something that he did not prioritize before."I used to exceed me in many ways, whether socially or simply working ... I think that as you get older, it becomes obvious, but it is true ...", he said.

In addition to his health focus, Nick Jonas continues to shine in his professional career.Recently, he showed his talent in the 30th edition of the Amfar Gala in Cannes, a charity event to raise funds for HIV and AIDS investigation.He appeared in an elegant white tuxedo and delighted the public with his famous song "Jealous", before talking about his next film project, where he plays Frankie Valli in the movie "Jersey Boys."

At the gala, Nick was accompanied by his brother Joe Jonas, who joined as a surprise guest to close the performance with "Cake by The Ocean."The night also was attended by Cher, who offered an unforgettable performance.Among the audience, high profile celebrities such as Michelle Yeoh, Heidi Klum, Kelly Rowland, Colman Domingo and Magic Johnson were seen.

Nick Jonas has proven to be an inspiring example for those who live with diabetes, combining an integral approach to personal care with a deep commitment to his family and his career.His testimony highlights the importance of balancing physical and mental health to lead a full and satisfactory life.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/25/2024 11:05 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.