{'en': 'Doubts about spikes and food', 'es': 'Dudas sobre picos y alimentos'} Image

Doubts about spikes and food

Monica2576's profile photo   06/22/2024 8:58 a.m.

Good morning,
This December detected me in an analysis 132 of basal glucose.I started with a diet, exercise ... and a month gave me 134 and glycosilada of 6; 7.At two months 154 and 7.3.I bought a glucometer and at 2h I had 220 picos. I started with metformin 850 average in the morning and barely lowered the levels, just a little the basal.I climbed average and a half at night and similar, on an empty stomach between 115 and 130, but after eating at 2 h over 140, and sometimes 208 peaks for example yesterday with a plate of white beans with vegetables thisWeek, I have climbed average at noon and remain the same.
When I exercise, they give me hypoglycemia of 50, 60. Only 3 km by bike.
And metformin is leaving me as a cloth, weak, with diarrhea and cramps.
I am very worried because I do not know if it is normal that in two months the metformin does not regulate the sugar.How steamed vegetables, salad, fish and iron chicken, very little whole wheat bread, some fruit, skim yogurt, few nuts, eggs in omelette or cooked ... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I have lost 7 kilos, weight46.
I am distressed, because I don't know, I am new in all this.
Could you please help me?

Monica2576's profile photo
Monica2576
06/22/2024 8:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Monica2576 The first thing to see an endocrine and that you pave the metformin and diet.
For descents, you just have to go, wear glucose and drinks.
Hyperglycemia are complicated in type 2 diabetes, they can only be lowered and eating few hydrates.

The best thing is that you help your doctor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/22/2024 8:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.