{'en': 'Private Insurance & Type I Diabetes', 'es': 'Seguros privados & Diabetes Tipo I'} Image

Private Insurance & Type I Diabetes

Warholismo's profile photo   05/28/2024 10:59 p.m.

Joan111 said:
jriuris said:
a doubt that serves me following this thread ... the exclusions of insurance also affect the insurance of the insurance ofjourney?If I want to go to Japan on vacation and I want to make insurance in case something happens to me (I break a leg, for example) do they also exclude me?

I don't think so.It is different from medical insurance

jriuris said:
jriuris said:
a doubt that serves me following this thread ... the exclusions of insurance also affect travel insurance?If I want to go to Japan on vacation and I want to make insurance in case something happens to me (I break a leg, for example) do they also exclude me?

No. It is another type of insurance other than health.

You always have to look at the conditioning of the policies.I think I remember that they do not cover the aggravations of previous pathologies, but obviously the rest does enter, although I already mentioned that the difference with the coverage of the cards of the cards of

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
06/08/2024 1 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ESN USA, if you do not declare all the diseases you have had in your life, do not cover you.They back and do not pay.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/09/2024 10:57 a.m.

I do not want to think about what can happen to us without this public health we have.The health care we have in diabetes and its complications is the best or the best in the world.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/10/2024 6:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina:
Condemned to spend a very good money only on insulin, that although the "inventor" declared her free of patent charges, manufacturers have mounted a system to profit, so they regularly appear improved insulins.In the US there have been cases of diabetics who died due to the need to reduce the doses for not being able to pay them.Let's add the needles, the sensors or reactive strips ... and when the complications appear, let's not even talk.I only in several medications with a recipe for about € 35/month in pharmacy, imagine without the contribution of the SS and unregulated prices, because we must not forget that the prices of the products prescribed by the SS are negotiated well below theLaboratory ambitions.
But well, we are here and now fortunately.
The last time I was in Dominican a brother -in -law of mine was still punctured with syringe.
A Moroccan worker from my clinic asked me how I could send insulin bolis to her mother.And a couple of years ago my Pakistani hairdresser the same for a newly diagnosed friend.
Greetings!!

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
06/10/2024 9:25 a.m.

I had to travel to the US 7 years ago and I had broken a leg 5 months before, it seems that having been in the operating room in the last 6 months is more "sin" than diabetes 1. total, I could do it with bup, theMatrix of Sanitas (Sanitas got in profile ...), an accessible and full health insurance, diabetes included in writing.
With the bank the battle was more fun, they asked me for a medical examination, I did it and I gave it to him in the envelope with acknowledgment of receipt, warning the employee that if some of the content appeared on social networks, there would be consequences.A week later they returned it as is and, logically, they did not accept to do the insurance with their company, yes, they paid the amount of recognition.So I started looking and I found one that did it for an overprint of 4 per thousand.I did it, I took him to the bank and asks me if I have put the bank beneficiary in case I died.The laugh was heard in Peru.Beneficiary, my wife, was not missing anymore, and after she is understood with the bank.The year I followed the insurance, everything was already signed in a notary, so for what?

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
06/10/2024 9:28 a.m.

Juanluis1957:
Well played.In another order of things I will tell you that you are legally obliged, I think, to record in the insurance policy the existence of a mortgage loan with such an entity.In the case of death if you try to execute the inheritance “you always have to die” (never better 😅) to public deed, which in this case is in the credit entity.Then already in case of fire, earthquake or whatever the insurers no longer know as they do, but legally the first beneficiary is the entity that I have granted you the mortgage.
Greetings!

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
06/10/2024 9:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.