{'en': 'New Dexcom One+ sensor', 'es': 'Nuevo sensor dexcom one+'} Image

New Dexcom One+ sensor

YaizaJ's profile photo   06/02/2024 5:42 p.m.

Hello, the Dexcom One+ sensor in Catalonia iesthe has proved it, they have tried.I have tried it and I do not see much difference in precision with free freestyle 2 measures me to the discharge as free 2 The PP really is not worth it.Sometimes it loses the signal and it takes to connect, the free 2 scan already makes the value the dexcom sometimes you have to disconnect the Bluetoth.The good thing that is smaller, does not fall and can be placed in an arm, buttock and abdomen.It looks like free
3 But I think 3 is more precise.Do you know if the 3 will finance it soon?Another paste that has not yet left the clock screens compatible with Dexcom One+.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
06/02/2024 5:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have tried it and in the accuracy I have not seen a difference with the free 2. Yes it is true that the sensor is smaller, but once placed, it seems bigger because of the immense "shit" it carries.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
06/02/2024 6:13 p.m.

Hello if it is true if you had to choose between free style 2 and dexcom one + which one you would?With the freestyle tb I can connect the pen and with the dexcom no.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
06/02/2024 6:19 p.m.

@Yaizaj because in the end I did not go to the Dexcom One+ because my mobile was incompatible with the application, but I remember that I liked the most how the data in the app and the calibration option were shown.

Warholismo
06/02/2024 9:29 p.m.

Ok thanks I have passed to Dexcom One + I'm going to give it a confidence margin I can always return to freestyle

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
06/02/2024 9:32 p.m.

Nothing!Let's see how is you 🙂

Warholismo
06/02/2024 9:37 p.m.

I don't know why Free a some measures and others more ..
Is that Dexcom Plus already financed?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/03/2024 4:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello in Catalonia if it is the last of Dexcom resembles freestyle 3 in size but the accuracy is similar to freestyle 2 I think.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
06/03/2024 10:52 a.m.

I have the Dexcom One + and I am happy, only sometimes loses the signal without being far away.Preferably use the application of the mobile and I have no problem.

Carlensky's profile photo
Carlensky
06/09/2024 12:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.