{'en': 'Punctures', 'es': 'Puntas'} Image

Punctures

lrdbt1's profile photo   06/02/2024 10:14 p.m.

Hello, someone else hurts ... the punctures when it is hot? At this time, I put a new needle and I checked well and injected myself 2u in the gut, taking pinch and hurt me and I usually rotate in different areas ofThe gut or D any other site arms and cold climate, does not usually hurt.

lrdbt1's profile photo
lrdbt1
06/02/2024 10:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Not only when it's hot ... Sometimes it hurts, of course.We have many nerve endings.In areas such as buttocks, abdomen, we can have more fat and pain is more sporadic (but sometimes it shows ...), but on thighs, arms, it shows more ... just like the theme of the capillaries.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/03/2024 midnight

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I am from @Silviagrz's opinion.It depends on having a nervous termination.With the theme of taking a capillary, the same happens to me.Afternoon in "success".It is not important.They say it increases the absorption speed.
All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/04/2024 12:30 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

You don't have to take pinch and less in the gut.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/04/2024 4:54 p.m.

meginer said:
You don't have to take pinch and less in the gut.

After 5 years of my debut I continue to take pinches, even in the gut or buttocks.

I am very thin and I'm afraid to click on muscle.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/04/2024 6:16 p.m.

The last needles that have given me in the health center are 4 mm.Much better, you rarely become Moraton and it rarely hurts.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/05/2024 1 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
The latest needles that have given me in the health center are 4 mm.Much better, you rarely become Moraton and it rarely hurts.

I use 5mm

As I said before, I am very thin and the click is scared

Is the length difference between 4 and 5mm shows?

Another thing, what brand are the 4mm?

I use BD.I have ever gone to other pharmacies and have given me other brands (Menarini, etc ...) and they have not done well.It hurt more and Moratones came out all the time.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/05/2024 1:49 p.m.

They are BD and I do notice the difference.They are like toy.They have green cap instead of purple

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/05/2024 2:17 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
are bd and I do notice the difference.They are like toy.They have the green cap instead of purple

I will try to take an appointment with my header doctor to see if I want to change them in the recipe.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/05/2024 7 p.m.

I have 5mm and hair pillo always.All shirts with a red circle.Time I didn't happen to me.
I am better of 8mm, but in Madrid they only give 5mm.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/05/2024 9:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

salad said:
The latest needles that have given me in the health center are 4 mm.Much better, you rarely become Moraton and it rarely hurts.

I have also used these when I put insulin with Boli and I noticed the difference.And also took Pellizco.Over time, I rarely hurt myself because when the needle approached, as you notice if it is a good place or not.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
06/05/2024 10:24 p.m.

I use 5mm.In the abdomen nothing, on the legs, some capillary pillo ...
But what @Warholismo says when the needle approaches without exerting the pressure so that you can enter how you will go the thing ... but it is true that sometimes you click and it is like a painful pinch that fabric ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/06/2024 8:59 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.