{'en': 'Meaningless hyperglycemia', 'es': 'Hiperglucemia sin sentido'} Image

Meaningless hyperglycemia

mkthyl's profile photo   06/09/2024 11:08 a.m.

This morning I got up with 292 sugar.Nunc had happened to me.I was surprised because yesterday I did nothing that justifies it.I eat well, I did sports, I took my medication, in short, there is no apparent reason for it.

I am DT2 and I am taking Glyxamby, Novonorm and clicking 12 of Toujeo and I usually have 120 on an empty stomach.Nor have I headed or excessive thirst as I usually have when I had some sporadic hyper in which there has been a reason for her (sweets, alcohol, etc)

I am not going to ask the reason because I know the disease but some advice to be able to lower it as soon as possible when I pass me?I have become too nervous to see the level.
Thank you so much

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
06/09/2024 11:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, I am not one of the experts, but I have lived similar cases in my DT1.
Dinner tuna salad and get up with 280 at seven.I went to the doctor and the peak has become a constant when I go to a medical, work, bank etc ...
Another occasion was that I caught flu and covid, and insulin did nothing to me, I had some custodful hyperglycemia putting me twice as usual for those hydrates ....
With my experience I want to tell you that after my few years of experience, they still give me giving hyper or hypos surprises .....I mean.Traditional method.
The problem is not a bit, the problem would be that you do not stop having them, which could indicate that you are already going from DT2 ADT1.
Greetings from Madrid

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
06/09/2024 2:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mkthyl said:
This morning I got up with 292 sugar.Nunc had happened to me.I was surprised because yesterday I did nothing that justifies it.I eat well, I did sports, I took my medication, in short, there is no apparent reason for it.

I am DT2 and I am taking Glyxamby, Novonorm and clicking 12 of Toujeo and I usually have 120 on an empty stomach.Nor have I headed or excessive thirst as I usually have when I had some sporadic hyper in which there has been a reason for her (sweets, alcohol, etc)

I am not going to ask the reason because I know the disease but some advice to be able to lower it as soon as possible when I pass me?I have become too nervous to see the level.
Thank you so much

Well, the only advice without fast when that happens is to walk until you get off.I did that before using slow and works.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/09/2024 2:59 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

If you see that these increases are repeated when you wake up, you will have to upload the slow unit and see if it is enough.
And if you don't have quick to correct the climb, do not eat until it goes down, walk what you can and drink water.
If you go up after meals, it is when you will start needing quickly.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/10/2024 6:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.