{'en': 'First fiasco with LibreLink 3', 'es': 'Primer fiasco con librelink 3'} Image

First fiasco with LibreLink 3

Fmontes78's profile photo   06/30/2024 9:33 p.m.

Hello good
I explain my first problem with LibreLink 3, I have removed it at 4h to have put it.
My endocrine got me freeLink 3. Today I had change I have said we will try it.
First problem turns out that the 2 app of 2 does not work for 3 so I had to install the app urgently.
Second confirmed problem that Diabox does not read the sensor so for the moment I know it is not compatible.
And the third problem that I think has been the fattest.The initialization of the sensor has been correct, but after 5 minutes it has already stopped transmitting and has stayed as dead, scanned it with the mobile and did nothing, neither vibration nor is it as if the NFC was disconnected.I started to scratch if my mobile had stopped working the NFC.Until I have arted and put a LibreLink 2 again and everything has worked well.
Now I have 5 more sensors, tomorrow I will try to talk to Abbott to see what they tell me, but since I don't fit much I think I return the sensors and change them to me by 2.
In favor I have to say that the size in a cucada.But for now the first contact with the 3 has been a complete failure

Fmontes78's profile photo
Fmontes78
06/30/2024 9:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.