{'en': 'Freestyle sensors in SS Basque Country.', 'es': 'Sensores Freestyle en SS país vasco.'} Image

Freestyle sensors in SS Basque Country.

ranty's profile photo   06/17/2024 1:47 p.m.

Good, I would like to know how the administration of freestyle sensors in the rest of the communities in Spain.Here today, since my ambulatory manages it, they give you 2 per month, they account for them ... with this I mean that they correspond to you 24 a year ... but the reality is that we need 2 more .... 365: 14 = 26. You are supposed to look for life for a month, simply if a month you have it marked you no more, you need it or not.Given the importance of sensors in our treatment I would like to know if this is isolated or happens in all the equal outpatients, to be able to take action.Greetings, and thanks for your attention.
By the way I am from Guipúzcoa.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
06/17/2024 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Andalusia they give us 8 sensors every 4 months.They also send them home and you don't have to move anywhere to remove them.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/17/2024 1:50 p.m.

In Madrid, FJD, 6 sensors every 3 months, and a box of strips every 3 months.
I was claiming last Friday and they explained it to me in detail.(They had taken me out of the system, mysteriously)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/17/2024 4:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Andalusia, 2 sensors per month.They do not deny you a box of afternoon strips in the afternoon.All the time covered.Of course, you have to move to pick them up, they do not send them.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/17/2024 5:19 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Okokok thanks for your answers, I see that the same thing happens in more communities, so it will be something generalized, I am surprised that they do not cover the 365 days, a greeting.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
06/17/2024 8:49 p.m.

surprised said:
Andalusia, 2 sensors per month.They do not deny you a box of afternoon strips in the afternoon.All the time covered.Of course, you have to move to pick them up, do not send them.

Well, it will depend on the city, in Granada Abbot sends them to my house.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/17/2024 9:39 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

If they cover all year, I don't lack any month.Of course, you have to make an appointment with the nurse of the health center to pick them up, with the strips, needles and lancetas.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/17/2024 10:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@isabelbota, depends on the city apparently.I must move monthly to the capital, Jaén, to pick them up.Idem Rest of material, needles, strips and lancetas.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/18/2024 11:58 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Surprised said:
@Isabelbota, depends on the city apparently.I must move monthly to the capital, Jaén, to pick them up.Idem Rest of material, needles, strips and lancetas.

I confirm that in two sister (Seville) they also arrive by messenger, and in the package they send you a box of strips and another of lancetas.The needles to the pharmacy.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
06/18/2024 6:02 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Baraddur said:
surprised said:
@Isabelbota, depends on the city apparently.I must move monthly to the capital, Jaén, to pick them up.Idem Rest of material, needles, strips and lancetas.

I confirm that in two sister (Seville) they also arrive by messenger, and in the package they send you a box of strips and another of lancetas.The needles to the pharmacy.

Equal to me everything ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/18/2024 8:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks again for your information.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
06/21/2024 10:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.