{'en': 'Another Chinese story ...?', 'es': '¿Otro cuento chino...?'} Image

Another Chinese story ...?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   06/14/2024 6:46 p.m.

Link

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/14/2024 6:46 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

It can be interesting for pharmacists and could free us from bruises in the puncture areas.

I would not fix the worst diabetes problems, but less gives a stone.

Of course, it seems that it is very preliminary, only tested in mice.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/15/2024 3:37 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Good morning
They say that man is an animal of customs.Are we really unable to adapt to daily and multiple insulin injections, when they are precisely that, continuous and very numerous?Has the effort of companies to facilitate these injections, either because of the design or size of the needle?
With all my respects, and after a long season with this, like many of you, for me the really frustrating, when not worrying, is trying, at every moment, adapting our intakes to the action profile of the insulins, that of that ofthe pharmacodynamics that technicians speak.
I think that the great challenge is to know the most approximate way how these insulins work, a mission that is failed beforehand.The relative or resounding success of insulin in each of us, lies in the ability to approach the physiology of this hormone in our body, and that is something as unattainable as personal.
Success in treatment, I think, is to understand this and not fall into discouragement.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/15/2024 11:24 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.