{'en': 'Analysis results', 'es': 'Resultados de los análisis'} Image

Analysis results

Chesana's profile photo   06/15/2024 1:15 a.m.

This morning they have given me a copy of the results of the analyzes they did a few days ago.

I will not extend too much because this time there have been 7 leaves, so I will tell you the most urgent to see my way, because until July 6 they have not given me an appointment ... and I will end my nerves,

The glyd (I think it is called that) has come out with a 7.1

But the worst - I think - is that in tumor markers, CA19.9 has risen up to 114.0 ... with what it means.If someone does not know what danger I speak, that I ask and tell it.

The rest of the markers have come out relatively well: a bit high but without scaring ... for now.

So now I am hidden in a corner and trying to keep the composure.I know that sometimes these measurements fail, but 114.0 seems to me a barbarity.

And my diabetes-2 the same is in 80 that in 320;Total uncontrolled (remember that I take corticosteroids for two years), the stomach pain increasingThey ... but let them do: I have pain even in the soles of the shoes)

So after all this roll, the main question of all this is: what do you think of that CA19.9 with its 114 ascent.Do I start crying and I wait for me to officially tell me?

Once again ... thanks.

Chesana's profile photo
Chesana
06/15/2024 1:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@CHESANA I am not a doctor, but the clinical results are valued by one in laboratory.
Normally, if there is a worrying indicator, they call you and give you an appointment ...
There are values ​​that we are looking for online and it is dangerous ... the information we sometimes find must keep it in quarantine ...
The analytics must be read as a data compendium.One can only give you a track, but it is the whole that gives you the idea of ​​what may be happening.
There are levels that break down for certain reasons, and perhaps this is your case.
Ask for an appointment again, and indicate what you "have seen."They will value (sure they have already done so) whether to advance it or not ...
Anyway, an analytical is not decisive, I already tell you that the values ​​altered by various factors can leave.They will have to complement them with other diagnostic tests.
I know that it is very easy to tell you everything I tell you, because I am not in your place ... but encouragement, you do not see everything black, because maybe it is gray, or even clear gray ...

It is very good that you have 7 gly.Despite your ups and downs and corticosteroid treatment!It is a value that had also been destabilized perhaps if there was something worrying.Glucose is an alarm.

I do not remember if you explained why corticosteroids, and why in the analytics they look for certain markers ...
The history of each one indicates a lot about the clinic that is presented.Maybe there is some factor that alters you certain data.Quiet, don't leave it, but quiet for now.

If we could diagnose in Google, the 6-10 years that doctors study would not help.
Enjoy today, which is what we have insured, pretty 😘

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/15/2024 10:38 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I repeat that I am not a doctor, but you have to be careful with the Internet, because the information although true, can have nuances, etc ...
Look what I copy you:

Monday calls again and ask if they get the appointment with what you have seen.They will tell you how to act.
Courage 🫶🏻

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/15/2024 10:48 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Be calm.If it were very serious, they make you appointment from one day to another.I tell you from experience when I was detected in chest cancer.
Diabetes and corticosteroids ... values ​​never come out perfect.

I am bad the ferritin and the whole white range from diabetes.And they tell me that everything ok.

Looking on the Internet is desperate, there is no 100% reliable source

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2024 1:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.