{'en': 'Bases of the Contest to Live with Diabetes X Diabetika.es', 'es': 'Bases del Concurso de Vivir con Diabetes x Diabetika.es'} Image

Bases of the Contest to Live with Diabetes X Diabetika.es

fer's profile photo   06/15/2024 8:23 p.m.

Bases of the "Live with Diabetes" contest

1. Contest organizer:

The contest is organized by the Diabetes Forum in collaboration with Diabetika.es.

2. Contest date:

The contest will take place on July 20.

3. Requirements to participate:

- Having bought the book "Living with diabetes: the power of the online community", Available on Amazon .
- Write a review in the book and take a picture of your review of the book or purchase test.
- Fill the registration form before July 20 (attaching the photo of the review).

Registration form

4. Mechanics of the contest:

Among all the people who have completed the registration form and presented proof of purchase of the book and review, a random draw will be carried out.

The three winners will be randomly selected.

5. Awards:

There will be three courtesy awards of Diabetika.com.

Lot 1 - Winner
- Ikooki backpack
- Brezy Pack or Cold Portfolio
- Pack 25 patches ikooki 7.5 cm
- Gums Dextro pack (6 flavors)
- 10% diabekka discount card

Lot 2 - 2nd winner
- Ikooki backpack
- Croissant Feeling OK lot (4 flavors)
- Lot Gomolas Pandy (4 flavors)
- Lift glucose (4 flavors)

Lot 3 - 3rd winner
- Lot Dextro pills 6 flavors
- Lote Lift 4 flavors
- Hypofit glucose gel 1 orange box 1 tail
- Ikooki Patches x25

Shipping is free for Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands and Canary Islands.

6. Purchase test:

It is mandatory to present a trial of the book "Live with diabetes: the power of the online community" to validate the registration and photo of the review in Amazon.

7. Announcement of the winners:

The winners will be announced in the forum on July 21.

We would love that the winners share a photo with their awards in the forum.To keep their anonymity, they do not need to show their face or any feature that identifies them.

8. Privacy:

Participation in the contest implies the acceptance of these bases and the authorization for the publication of photos of the winners with their awards, always protecting their anonymity.

9. Contact:

For any questions or consultation about the contest, you can contact us through the @Fer forum or comment right here.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/15/2024 8:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Phenomenal initiative!.
I bought the book, and I liked reading it being very enjoyable, and I thought it would have come well when I debuted, still it is very interesting because you learn from other people's experiences with the same life condition.Congratulations!

I refrain from participating (I'm lazy to do everything), but luck to the participants, and thanks Fer.

Greetings and happy Sunday.

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
06/16/2024 9:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @joelsa

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I clarify that to participate you only have to fill in the form and attach a photo (review or proof of purchase), should not take more than a couple of minutes.I put here examples:

This is the form:

This is a photo of the review:

This is the purchase test photo:

fer's profile photo
fer
06/16/2024 10:16 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
good morning @joelsa

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I clarify that to participate you only have to fill in the form and attach a photo (review or proof of purchase), should not take more than a couple of minutes.I put here examples:

This is the form:

This is a photo of the review:

This is the purchase test photo:

Ok Fer, I do it, I will first leave the review and fill out the form.

Thank you

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
06/17/2024 9:42 p.m.

Made !Good luck 😀

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
06/21/2024 6:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.