{'en': 'DECEPORY ADVERTISING FOR DIABETETICS', 'es': 'Publicidad engañosa para diabéticos'} Image

DECEPORY ADVERTISING FOR DIABETETICS

Warholismo's profile photo   07/12/2024 4:53 p.m.

I have found myself in a pharmacy with a showcase with chocolates and jams, and this advertising claim.Obviously, these products are hydrates pumps.It is a pity that it is a pharmacy that plays like this with the naivety and health of the people.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
07/12/2024 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems incredible ... @Warholismo deserve a complaint, if it is a pharmacy, they have put themselves at the same level as the supermarkets at Christmas with the nougat for diabetics ... Buuuuah!

fer's profile photo
fer
07/12/2024 8:14 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Yes, @fer, and the "natural" and herbal centers, more of the same.

Warholismo
07/12/2024 8:51 p.m.

I have come to see chickpeas for diabetics 😜

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
07/12/2024 9:43 p.m.

Well, I have tried the impossible Bakers products (those that are seen) and effectively carry few hydrates and do not rise much.Another thing is that you like taste (I do not like erythritol).
On your website you can see the hydrates of your products.
(And it is recorded that I have nothing to do with them and that I did not like flavors, but they are effectively low in hydrates).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/12/2024 9:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The zero glycemic index .... or coña.
Only water is zero.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/13/2024 12:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Indeed, @Warholismo is a shame.Hydrates are essential to have energy, so insulin was invented.But they have to be controlled based on the diet and guidelines that the endocrine marks you.Taking them at any time is like taking sugar.You have to be very careful and control glucose levels.The pharmacy, as @Fer says is denunciable, I suppose that in consumption it is already enough.

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
07/13/2024 2:28 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
I have tried the products of impossible Bakers (those that are seen) and effectively carry few hydrates and do not rise much.Another thing is that you like taste (I do not like erythritol).
(And it is recorded that I have nothing to do with them and that I did not like flavors, but they are effectively low in hydrates).

Advertising is misleading as they are announcing "free consumption" for diabetics, when that is not true.It reduces everything to which they have no sugar, but sweeteners.Any person without a minimum of food information can fall into that trap, being able to carry worse consequences for those who suffer from diabetes.The glycemic peak is guaranteed.

A full -fledged troll.

Warholismo
07/13/2024 2:47 p.m.

warholism said:
Isabelbota said:
because I have tried the products of impossible bakers (those that are seen) and effectively carry few hydrates and do not upload much.Another thing is that you like taste (I do not like erythritol).

Advertising is misleading as they are announcing "free consumption" for diabetics, when that is not true.It reduces everything to which they have no sugar, but sweeteners.Any person without a minimum of food information can fall into that trap, being able to carry worse consequences for those who suffer from diabetes.The glycemic peak is guaranteed.

A full -fledged troll.

It is that for a diabetic few things are free consumption.
The bad thing is about supermarkets: "cookies without sugar", full of flour, "chocolates without sugar" with maltitol, sweetener that ends up climbing, etc, etc.
These products carry almonds in instead of flour, and erythritol and Estevia that practically do not rise instead of sugar.May everyone think what they want, but I have tried them without noticing great effects on blood glucose.Moderately, of course.If you take half a kilo of cake or chocolate, as is normal.But a normal portion does not affect much.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/13/2024 4:34 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

To me this misleading advertising reminds me a lot, but that much to this case, when the stevia became very fashionable ... if we fall again and again in the same traps!

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/16/2024 11:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.