{'en': 'Free Freestyle 2', 'es': 'Freestyle libre 2'} Image

Free Freestyle 2

Monica2576's profile photo   07/14/2024 11:11 p.m.

Hello,
I have my first sensor and I wanted to ask you why the glucose values ​​do not appear well in the daily chart.Right now I have reached up to 210, I have scanned it, but in the graphic it only appears until 190. Why does it happen?Maybe because it has been a short time in 210?
I would also like to know if alarms can be customized.
Thank you

Monica2576's profile photo
Monica2576
07/14/2024 11:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know why, but the graph always comes out lower than measured values.I ask myself too.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/14/2024 11:57 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I do not know if that could ask Abbot, because I have had and I have many hypoglycemia as well and of 10 it has only been reflected 1. The curious thing is that as the scan I have them, but neither in the graphic nor in the average bars appear.
So if that information happened to the endocrine will not see it.

Monica2576's profile photo
Monica2576
07/22/2024 12:39 a.m.

monica2576 said:
I don't know if we could ask Abbot, because I have had and I have many hypoglycemia as well and 10 have only been reflected 1. The curious thing is that since the scanning the scan theI have, but neither in the graphic nor in the average bars appear.
So if that information happened to the endocrine you will not see it.

I think I remember that for hypoglycemia, more than 15-20 minutes must last.

If you are only at 5-10 minutes, they will not be reflected.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/22/2024 8:31 a.m.

In the hypo some are false, proven with glucometer and then it seems that the sensor has realized the error and does not come out in the graph.
It happened to me, everything at night, when I sleep on the sensor's arm.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
07/22/2024 9:20 a.m.

From what I have read from the sensor, it is taking data almost continuously, but does not present them on the screen.Update the screen every minute using statistical calculations (I suppose "mobile mean" or similar) using the data obtained in the last minutes.

If the data that is coming (inside) are very different from each other, instead of taking a data on the screen, take out the message "Sensor error".A 40 mg/dl jump would not be "normal."That is why he says that you wait 10 minutes.So you don't scare yourself with such changing data.Wait for the data to become stable.

But then, all those accumulated data "consolidate" in periods of 15 minutes , averaging the data obtained (96 measurements per day) which is what comes out in the daily chart.That is why the daily chart seems to go with delay.The last quarter of an hour does not appear.Nor the peaks that could leave.

In "Libreview" (daily registration) if you see the maximum and minimum absolute values ​​you had in each section of hour.Although they do not appear in the line of the graph.

You can also download all the data stored in CSV format (separated by commas) in LibreView, so you could remove the graphics and statistics with any tool (eg Excel) there you have both the average data and what it marked each timeYou looked at the screen.That's why they know how many times you look at her.

I feel the roll, but I am a computer scientist and I like statistics.

Grati's profile photo
Grati
07/22/2024 2:11 p.m.

grati said:
for what I read from the sensor is taking data almost continuously, but does not present them on screen.Update the screen every minute using statistical calculations (I suppose "mobile mean" or similar) using the data obtained in the last minutes.

If the data that is coming (inside) are very different from each other, instead of taking a data on the screen, take out the message "Sensor error".A 40 mg/dl jump would not be "normal."That is why he says that you wait 10 minutes.So you don't scare yourself with such changing data.Wait for the data to become stable.

But then, all those accumulated data "consolidate" in periods of 15 minutes , averaging the data obtained (96 measurements per day) which is what comes out in the daily chart.That is why the daily chart seems to go with delay.The last quarter of an hour does not appear.Nor the peaks that could leave.

In "Libreview" (daily registration) if you see the maximum and minimum absolute values ​​you had in each section of hour.Although they do not appear in the line of the graph.

You can also download all the data stored in CSV format (separated by commas) in LibreView, so you could remove the graphics and statistics with any tool (eg Excel) there you have both the average data and what it marked each timeYou looked at the screen.That's why they know how many times you look at her.

I feel the roll, but I am a computer scientist and I like statistics.

No roll, very interesting.👍

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/22/2024 2:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.