{'en': 'Automatic glucose reading', 'es': 'Lectura de glucosa automatica'} Image

Automatic glucose reading

JordiV's profile photo   06/29/2024 7:34 p.m.

Hello.
For a few months every time I change the free freestyle sensor, it tells me that automatic readings will be shown every minute.
I have tried it from understanding, and I do not see how to do it, the case is that no data does not happen to me unless I pass my mobile through the sensor.

Can you indicate how to do it, to read my glucose automatically?

P.S.To understand what I tell you, you can see it within the mobile application of "Freestylelibrelink.
A- Go to the 3 stripes up to the left.
B- Help.
C- section that says;Automatic glucose readings.
D- Follow the different screens.

Greetings.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/29/2024 7:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Jordiv: You have to have Updated LibreLink, version 2.11.2.
In the configuration of your phone, select applications, LibreLink and look at the version you have

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
06/30/2024 10:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

What I always do when it doesn't work for me is to uninstall and re -install.

History is lost but it is usually fixed.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/30/2024 12:41 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

ricki21 said:
@jordiv: you have to have updated free, version 2.11.2.
In the configuration of your phone, select applications, LibreLink and look at the version you have

I have this version ,:/:/:/

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/30/2024 1:15 p.m.

Active Bluetooth and all permits for LibreLink.In addition to the NFC

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2024 1:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jordiv said:
ricki21 said:
@jordiv: you have to have updated freelink, version 2.11.2.

I have this version ,:/:/:/

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/30/2024 1:20 p.m.

Does anyone know more ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/01/2024 10:48 p.m.

Do you have the permission of "nearby devices" and the Bluethooth always activated?

You have to activate the sensor with the phone and, from there, if I have the phone "close" it is updated every minute.Even if you lose the signal for having remote me a lot, you recover it in a couple of minutes to have it next to it.

Only recessing if I am missing a piece of signal on the screen (broken line).For having been far a long time

Grati's profile photo
Grati
07/02/2024 12:01 p.m.

Good morning, how do you start the new sensor, with the reader or with the mobile?I do start it with the reader does not read me continuous and if I start it with the mobile yes

ACABALLERO's profile photo
ACABALLERO
07/02/2024 12:49 p.m.

justallero said:
good morning, how do you start the new sensor, with the reader or with the mobile?If I start it with the reader, it does not read me continuously and if I start it with the mobile yes

Well, the logical thing is to do it backwards.
1- scan with the reader.
2- With the mobile.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/06/2024 8:15 p.m.

grati said:
Do you have the permission of "nearby devices" and the bluethoth always activated?

You have to activate the sensor with the phone and, from there, if I have the phone "close" it is updated every minute.Even if you lose the signal for having remote me a lot, you recover it in a couple of minutes to have it next to it.

Only recessing if I am missing a piece of signal on the screen (broken line).For having been far a long time

Bluetooth is always activated.
"Permission of nearby devices" I don't know what it is.
Where can I activate it?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/06/2024 8:18 p.m.

Do you know if the free link technical support team can solve the problem?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/06/2024 8:29 p.m.

jordiv said:
justallero said:
good morning, how do you start the new sensor, with the reader or with the mobile?If I start it with the reader, it does not read me continuously and if I start it with the mobile yes

1- scan with the reader.
2- With the mobile.

If you escape first with the reader, it prevents you from moving continuously reading.I definitely discarded the reader for that reason.

uma's profile photo
uma
07/09/2024 8:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

uma said:
jordiv said:
justallero said:
justallero said:
good morning, how do you start the new sensor, with thereader or mobile?If I start it with the reader, it does not read me continuously and if I start it with the mobile yes

1- scan with the reader.
2- With the mobile.

If you escape first with the reader, it prevents you from moving continuously reading.I definitely discarded the reader for that reason.

But did they not say that the sensor had to start with the reader, since if not, then did he recognize the sensor ???
Nowhere in this update it is said that we must first scan with the mobile, and then with the reader.I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/09/2024 9:04 p.m.

Noooo, you start it with what you will read.If you do it with the reader, you can no longer use the mobile.
I don't even have a reader.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
07/10/2024 7:42 a.m.

The continuous measurement needs the freeLink app and you can only install it on the mobile.That's why you have to start the sensor first with the mobile

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/10/2024 10:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
Continuous measurement needs the free app and this can only be installed on the mobile.That's why you have to first start the sensor with the mobile

Unless you use diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/10/2024 2:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
ricki21 said:
Continuous measurement needs the free app and this can only install it on the mobile.That's why you have to first start the sensor with the mobile

Unless you use Diabox

OSTRASSSSSS.
Well, I use the two, the FreeLink app and the diabox on the mobile.
The Diabox I use it why when I go out sports, I have a headset to listen to the glucose levels that I am taking out, since with the LibreLink I can not see the levels on the route..

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/10/2024 3:56 p.m.

I do not use FreeLink continuous because the sensors with the reader active.
Diabox use, and less badly because the sensor that I have now goes 50-60 below and surely spoiled before the 14th, putting it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2024 3:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.
A few days ago I install the freeLink app with continuous reading meter, and now when it seems to send continuous beeps, and not that they are, to be able to deactivate them.
What warns?
Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/14/2024 2:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.