{'en': 'Connect Amazfit with freestyle sensor', 'es': 'Conectar Amazfit con Sensor Freestyle'} Image

Connect Amazfit with freestyle sensor

EsterMS's profile photo   07/18/2024 10:27 p.m.

Hello good!I have found some place where they explain how to link the sensor glucose readings with the mobile and the Amazfit smartwatch through the Zepp patching app and the others (XDRIP etc), but I cannot link ZEPP with the clock, it seems that it does not recognize thedevice, he stays reading the QR eternally or does not detect it by Bluetooth.Does anyone know how could I get it?Thank you!

EsterMS's profile photo
EsterMS
07/18/2024 10:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sterms said:
good!I have found some place where they explain how to link the sensor glucose readings with the mobile and the Amazfit smartwatch through the Zepp patching app and the others (XDRIP etc), but I cannot link ZEPP with the clock, it seems that it does not recognize thedevice, he stays reading the QR eternally or does not detect it by Bluetooth.Does anyone know how could I get it?Thank you!

Good morning, I link it on Friday, it cost me a little because it is not very well explained in any tutorial.In the Artem of 2022 it is more or less explaining it to you but not at all.
I bought a Amazfit GTS2 mini.I had a Miband5 before.The app is really for both of both: Zepp.You don't have to download any patching zepp, just the original.CDO have the app and linked to the clock installed, you have to have XDrip+ and Watchdrip.I don't know what continuous measurement system you have, if it is continuous free or diabox.In XDIP you have to put what is the continuous data source of which you want to take the data and Watchdrip makes the link between XDRIP and your watch.If it is Diabox Feesitas yes or yes Nightscout.
Once you have all this mounted paraphernalia (I already had it before the MIBAND5), it is simply to put the Mac and the authkey in Watchdrip.Sometimes I look for her alone and sometimes, as happened to me, there is only the Mac another does not authkey and I had to look for her in my files or through an app that you can then take away that notify for Amazfit.
It is difficult to explain it by this way.
Write me if you want privately if you were

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/21/2024 10:27 a.m.

Hello!Thank you very much for answering, although I have not yet achieved.I carry the free freestyle 2, and I have also tried it with the original app and nothing.From xDrip what is the source I must put to take the data?
Now I am trying again with the patch, but I am not detected by the mac of my Amazfit, but the Mac of a mi band 6 that I tried to link to see that I could not with the Amazfit.I will try to uninstall everything and re -install to see .. but surely I still have the same problem as at the beginning ..

EsterMS's profile photo
EsterMS
07/22/2024 10:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.