{'en': 'BERBERINA VS FENOGRECO', 'es': 'Berberina vs Fenogreco'} Image

BERBERINA VS FENOGRECO

Prankman's profile photo   07/11/2024 11:51 a.m.

As I said in my presentation since January I am struggling with not having to resort to traditional medicine and I had thought of these supplements (Berber or the Fenogreco) that are said natural and that it seems it works.
It goes without saying that I do sports (I practice MTB) and take care of my diet;In spite of all this I usually have between 110 and 120 except at the moment that I am taking corticosteroids for an injury and I have it in 204 (today I end the treatment)
What is your opinion about these supplements?

All the best.

Prankman's profile photo
Prankman
07/11/2024 11:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I was taking Berber, but it is possible to verify that the metformin was better that is also natural, even if they sell it as a medicine, since its side effects are known, effects that are unknown to the berberine

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/11/2024 1:04 p.m.

diabetic said:
I was taking Berber, but it can verify that the metformin was better that is also natural, even if they sell it as a medicine, since its side effects are known, effects that of the berberine ae aeThey do not know

Can you realize those contraindications?

Prankman's profile photo
Prankman
07/11/2024 2:20 p.m.

prankman said:
diabetic said:
I was taking beberine, but it can verify that the metformin was better that is also natural, although they sell it as medication, andthat its side effects are known, effects that are unknown to Berberine.

What contraindicacoones?

diabestico
07/11/2024 3:29 p.m.

diabetic said:
prankman said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
I was taking berberine, but see that it was betterMetformin that is also natural, even if they sell it as a medicine, since its side effects are known, effects that are unknown to Berberine.

What contraindicacoons?

Those of metformin

Prankman's profile photo
Prankman
07/11/2024 7:34 p.m.

prankman said:
diabetic said:
prankman said:
prankman said:
I was taking Berber, but it is possible to verify that the metformin was better that is also natural, even if they sell it as a medicine, since its side effects are known, effects that are unknown to the berberine to unknown

What contraindicacoons?

Those of metformin

I don't know

diabestico
07/11/2024 8:45 p.m.

@Diabestico I think you confuse rough effects with contraindications, which are different things.

We tend to believe that "the natural" is better or less bad, but it does not have to be so.Metformin marketed as a medicine has passed purity processes and you can know what it carries and in what exact amounts.In some Berber extract capsules you will hardly know what exactly and in what amount.Logically they also have side effects, and that does not depend on whether it is natural or not, since any active substance has its beneficial effects and its adverse effects.

To put two very graphic examples:
- The cuare as a plant extract was used to kill animals and enemies in the Amazon jungle.On the other hand, purified and processed, it is used as a precursor of neuromuscular blockers used in anesthesia.
- The hemlock, natural as life itself, ends with diabetes ... and with the diabetic.

As a curiosity, Berber is a monocuaternary alkaloid derived from isoquinoline, just like cure!Its chemical structure is very similar.

In short, the natural is not better or worse because it is natural, it is important to be well informed and know.Knowing is power.Another issue is the natural industry, which acts like the pharmaceutical industry but with much less regulation on issues such as advertising ...

That each one does what he creates, but knowing what he does.

Courage with your option!

pau91's profile photo
pau91
07/12/2024 12:06 a.m.

pau91 said:

We tend to believe that "the natural" is better or less bad, but it does not have to be so.Metformin marketed as a medicine has passed purity processes and you can know what it carries and in what exact amounts.In some Berber extract capsules you will hardly know what exactly and in what amount.Logically they also have side effects, and that does not depend on whether it is natural or not, since any active substance has its beneficial effects and its adverse effects.

- The cuare as a plant extract was used to kill animals and enemies in the Amazon jungle.On the other hand, purified and processed, it is used as a precursor of neuromuscular blockers used in anesthesia.
- The hemlock, natural as life itself, ends with diabetes ... and with the diabetic.

As a curiosity, Berber is a monocuaternary alkaloid derived from isoquinoline, just like cure!Its chemical structure is very similar.

In short, the natural is not better or worse because it is natural, it is important to be well informed and know.Knowing is power.Another issue is the natural industry, which acts like the pharmaceutical industry but with much less regulation on issues such as advertising ...

My option today is not clear, perhaps the immediate thing is to focus more on the diet and we will see with the family doctor as it evolves.

Thanks and greetings.

Prankman's profile photo
Prankman
07/12/2024 7:39 a.m.

pau91 said:

I think you have been wrong about your message

diabestico
07/12/2024 9:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.