{'en': 'Free Freestyle 2 alternatives to put it on', 'es': 'Freestyle libre 2 alternativas donde ponérselo'} Image

Free Freestyle 2 alternatives to put it on

wildv's profile photo   07/27/2024 5:29 p.m.

Hello good.I have read some classmates, and the truth is that I am desperate maximum level.I always wear the sensors in the back of the arm, and I carry a streak where everyone gives me super different values.It tells me that I am in 53 when I'm really in 110, for example.

I have to turn off at night the alarm because it is continuously whistling for hypoglycemia, and I start having rest problems.When I get up at dawn I am not in hypoglycemia or joke.

I have called Abbott to replace him, and they have told me that I have already overcome the maximum replacement.

I am desperate because I really don't know how to do.I have considered putting it on the top of the leg (thigh), go to a private doctor to help me and see if you can send me the dexcom or see what I can do.

I really need advice because I am very desperate and I don't want to depend on lancetas to see how I have the levels.

wildv's profile photo
wildv
07/27/2024 5:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I put them on the top of the leg, I look well for some place that does not crush at night and usually going well.

Of course, keep in mind that the free2, the first day almost always marks badly, they usually mark 50 less than the capillary.Then they should go well anywhere.

Of the 25 sensors that I will have used, the only free2 that went wrong every day, was one that I used with Diabox.The others, at 12 noon, on the second day and a pair to the third, have already adjusted perfectly alone.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/27/2024 7:31 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I carry it in the upper buttock.
It measures me well but if the sensor is bad, it is bad.In those cases it doesn't matter where you put it.
I calibrate it with Diabox and shoot the 14 days without capillaries.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/27/2024 10:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Doesn't it bother you when you throw yourself or sit in the armchair?

ruthbia said:
I take it in the upper butty part.
It measures me well but if the sensor is bad, it is bad.In those cases it doesn't matter where you put it.
I calibrate it with Diabox and shoot the 14 days without capillaries.

wildv's profile photo
wildv
07/28/2024 3:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not notice and it does not give me false hypoglycemia.
I have been there for 8 years.
It measures a little above, about 10mg/dl.
I do not need dressing to retain it, the clothes cover it, it does not fall or take off.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/28/2024 1:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.