{'en': 'What bread do you recommend?', 'es': '¿Qué pan recomiendas?'} Image

What bread do you recommend?

Prankman's profile photo   07/12/2024 9:34 a.m.

Tell you that the same the habits that I understood that they were healthy are not so and I would like to ask you what bread you consider that you should eat at breakfast that is when I usually.
Consumption of Lidl's rye bun and I don't know very well if it is the most appropriate and also do not find nutritional information about it.

And forgive for so many questions.

Prankman's profile photo
Prankman
07/12/2024 9:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you put "bread" in the search engine you will find several threads about it.Put an eye.
It is a personal theme, the one that does well, but that of rye is the best.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/12/2024 10:12 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
If you put "bread" in the search engine you will find several threads about it.Put an eye.
It is a personal issue, the one that does well, but the one of rye is the best.

Thank you, I will take a look to see what is said.

Prankman's profile photo
Prankman
07/12/2024 10:37 a.m.

I don't know about the leader but Mercadona even integrals go up very quickly I imagine that they carry sugar.
Ideally, whole bread of a bakery that they do, of what all life are going.
It shows a lot in the glycemic peak.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
07/12/2024 9:45 p.m.

juansolo said:
I don't know about the leader but Mercadona even the integrals go up very fast I imagine that they carry sugar.
Ideally, whole bread of a bakery that they do, of what all life are going.
It shows a lot in the glycemia peak.

The Mercadona Centeno Bollitos do not upload me as fast as the others.They are easy for me to control.
And also a few seeds there are very good, they go up similar to insulin and I do not give almost up (I take half).

isabelbota
07/12/2024 9:53 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is not ideal, and knows weird, I take protein bread.6 g HC every 100g, is the lowest.€ 2.19 250g in the Aldi.
There is a brand that I love, protein K, but I can only buy it in a few places, and online, of course.
I have tried many and do not raise blood glucose.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/13/2024 12:22 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
is not ideal, and knows weird, I take protein bread.6 g HC every 100g, is the lowest.€ 2.19 250g in the Aldi.
There is a brand that I love, protein K, but I can only buy it in a few places, and online, of course.

Protein K is the one I buy for hiking routes. There is in Decathlon and in Carrefour.

isabelbota
07/13/2024 6:56 a.m.

The truth is that bread is not the ideal food according to what I have read about it in the group and outside it.

The glycemic index and its load are not low precisely.

Prankman's profile photo
Prankman
07/13/2024 7:42 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
is not ideal, and knows weird, I take protein bread.6 g HC every 100g, is the lowest.€ 2.19 250g in the Aldi.

Protein k is the one I buy for hiking routes. There is in Decathlon and in Carrefour.

Well, I also do sports of a certain intensity and now frankly I don't even know breakfast.

Prankman's profile photo
Prankman
07/13/2024 7:48 a.m.

Words of my endocrine, more than 20 years ago "the more manipulation has a food, but".The most natural, the best, lifelong ... Mediterranean diet.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
07/13/2024 8:26 a.m.

juasolo said:
words of my endocrine, more than 20 years ago "how much more manipulation has a food, but".The most natural, the best, lifelong ... Mediterranean diet.

That's why I take the protein bread only on hiking routes, because I don't get fast and I avoid hypos.But I don't see it for daily because it is a multiprocessing product.
@Pramkman
As you don't get fast, you don't have the problem of hypos.If you take rye bread at breakfast and exercise, you burn it.It is not bad bread, and something must be eaten.

isabelbota
07/13/2024 4:37 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:

Protein k is the one I buy for hiking routes. There is in Decathlon and in Carrefour.

Uff In my neighborhood there are not those premises, Carrefour has no one.
Savings has one that is not bad.At the moment I manage well.
They are ultraprocessed but I only take 2 slices a day and the rye bread rises a lot, I tried it a long time ago.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/14/2024 9:37 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.