{'en': 'New debutant', 'es': 'Nuevo debutante'} Image

New debutant

Dani_GT's profile photo   07/16/2024 6:36 a.m.

Good morning,

Last week, after receiving the results of an analytical I was admitted to the hospital and diagnosed as a diabetic, I still do not know what kind I am, I am waiting for the results of some analytics.

At the moment I am still assimilating it, I make a uphill world, I live stuck to the mobile seeing how the glucose goes up and down, trying not to forget to prick me, fear of eating too many hydrates, etc ...

But well, I hope to normalize it one day.

Thanks to the forum I am getting a lot of information that helps me cope with it.

Greetings to all!

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
07/16/2024 6:36 a.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome Dani.If you depress yourself, don't worry, it's normal, we have all gone through that, but you'll see how your life returns to normal and you feel good.
Indeed in the forum you have a lot of information that will help you a lot (it was what taught me the most, much more than doctors).With the search engine you will find anything that worries you and also, do not hesitate to write for what you need.
Much encouragement.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/16/2024 7:49 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good morning Dani!

First of all, I want to send you a great virtual hug and tell you that I understand perfectly what you are happening.My mother was also diagnosed with diabetes and I know how overwhelming at first.All you are feeling is completely normal and is an adaptation process that has been.

It is wonderful that you have found this forum and that you are supporting you.I recommend that you keep looking for information and learning about your condition, since knowledge is power.Something that has helped my mother a lot is to focus on recipes and meals that are healthy for diabetics.

My mother has tried several of these recipes and loved him, in addition to having helped her feel better and more in control of her diabetes.

Remember that you are not alone in this.Here in the forum there are many people who have gone through the same and are willing to help you.Little by little, you will see that you can lead a full and healthy life, even with diabetes.

Much encouragement and greetings!

PSDT: To this day my mother can control her diabetes.

josue25's profile photo
josue25
07/16/2024 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Josue25 said:
Good morning dani!

First of all, I want to send you a great virtual hug and tell you that I understand perfectly what you are happening.My mother was also diagnosed with diabetes and I know how overwhelming at first.All you are feeling is completely normal and is an adaptation process that has been.

It is wonderful that you have found this forum and that you are supporting you.I recommend that you keep looking for information and learning about your condition, since knowledge is power.Something that has helped my mother a lot is to focus on recipes and meals that are healthy for diabetics.

My mother has tried several of these recipes and loved him, in addition to having helped her feel better and more in control of her diabetes.

Remember that you are not alone in this.Here in the forum there are many people who have gone through the same and are willing to help you.Little by little, you will see that you can lead a full and healthy life, even with diabetes.

Much encouragement and greetings!

PSDT: To this day my mother can control her diabetes.

Thank you very much for the spirits!

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
07/16/2024 9:52 p.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Dani_gt well ... "one wads to the boat" ... 🤣
Sometimes you have to get smiles from where there is no desire, but here we are?
Little by little ... the principles are very difficult ... but you will do it.There are good days, very good and other "regulinchis", but here we continue "pulling the car."You will get it the same.

What you need, here we are.Cheer up.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
07/17/2024 8:16 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Thanks really to everyone, I feel much more lively.Even yesterday I managed to keep the glucose more stable, I feel much more optimistic.I suppose it will be for days, like everything in this life. For those days that I see everything darker, I will pass me through the forum to Leados, I feel much less only like this.

Again thanks to everyone, for encouraging me.

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
07/17/2024 8:57 a.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome to the @dani_gt forum, ask what you need, the beginnings with diabetes can become very overwhelming, you do well to seek support.

Here in the forum, many have gone through similar situations and we are here to support you.If you have any specific questions or need more tips, do not hesitate to ask.We are here to help you!

I also recommend that you give them a look at the book "Living with diabetes: the power of the online community", you can find it in Amazon, it is a great help, especially when you start with diabetes and allow you to keep the forum in progress, since part of the income is destined to finance the hosting, technical support and other expenses of the forum.:)

A hug and a lot of encouragement !!

fer's profile photo
fer
07/17/2024 9:52 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
welcome to the @dani_gt forum, ask what you need, the beginnings with diabetes can become very overwhelming, you do well to seek support.

Here in the forum, many have gone through similar situations and we are here to support you.If you have any specific questions or need more tips, do not hesitate to ask.We are here to help you!

I also recommend that you give them a look at the book "Living with diabetes: the power of the online community", you can find it in Amazon, it is a great help, especially when you start with diabetes and allow you to keep the forum in progress, since part of the income is destined to finance the hosting, technical support and other expenses of the forum.:)

A hug and a lot of encouragement !!

Thanks for the recommendation, I just bought it.

A hug

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
07/17/2024 10 a.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Great @dani_gt I am sure that you will like it, I will love to read your opinion!😋

If you have not yet done, remember to sign up for the raffle, we celebrate this weekend!

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/17/2024 10:04 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I take this thread to update, I finally have a diagnosis, I am diabetic type lada.It seems that for now, I am honeymoon 😅.

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
08/02/2024 11:27 a.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well take a lot of paya that lasts to you.
I spent almost 20 months.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/02/2024 2:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Well take a lot of paya that lasts to you.
I spent almost 20 months.

That we are going to do, it is what has touched me ... It is time to change my lifestyle to better, return to sport, take care of food and start putting "filters" at work, to see how many months I can stretch it.

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
08/02/2024 4:42 p.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi Dani, here are among wonderful and supportive people who help a lot.Give yourself some time, it is a process and gradually surpasses.Many spirits, and you are not alone.

All the best

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
08/02/2024 5:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.