{'en': 'Kinesiological tape', 'es': 'Cinta kinesiológica'} Image

Kinesiological tape

isabelbota's profile photo   07/24/2024 5:04 p.m.

Hello!
It is what has been better to put on the sensor since I use it (almost 4 years).When I was diagnosed with diabetes I did not have to buy because I had two rolls that had bought the lidl and they have done very well.I thought everyone was the same but I bought once in another place because I liked color and a disaster, it doesn't last a day.Mine last week/10 days, do not reach 14 but I only have to make a change.
The thing is that they are running out and although there are many in Amazon I do not know which one to buy, there is always some review that they take off.
That is why I ask those who use it and do well, to see if you can tell me which ones you buy.
Thank you so much.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/24/2024 5:04 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello good..

I tried several, but last summer I found this and the truth is that it is working very well, although now with the heat it is doing and what I sudo (which is very much:/), when it is coming on the 11th or 12thHe already begins to get up from the corners, but in winter it costs to remove the glue he leaves.

Link

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/24/2024 5:56 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@isabelbota I last for fourteen days and not take off, because you have to start it 🤣🤣🤣

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/24/2024 6:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The physiotherapy tape bought in the Decathlon endures a lot too.And it is much cheaper than the patches, than me, they can't stand anything.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/24/2024 10:35 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Ok, perfect, thanks to all three.I was almost decided just by Baraddur's tape so I'm going to try it.I like the tape to cut it as you want.But I will test your suggestions (I have time, the rest of my life 😂😂) and I will decide.Subject solved.👍

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/24/2024 10:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello:
I use Fixomull ( Link because the kinesiological tape damages my skin.In my case, the Fixomull remains attached to 14 days.: Smile:

Sayonara's profile photo
Sayonara
07/25/2024 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.