{'en': 'Selection of apps for diabetes control', 'es': 'Selección de Apps para el control de la Diabetes'} Image

Selection of apps for diabetes control

fer's profile photo   07/26/2024 10:41 a.m.

Hello!

I share some of the best applications I have found to manage diabetes.In Spain, 8.7% of the population between 20 and 80 has diabetes, and these tools can be of great help to maintain glucose levels under control and improve our quality of life.Here I leave a selection of apps available for both iOS and Android.

one drop for diabetes health

One Drop is an application that integrates the monitoring of diabetes with other health conditions, such as hypertension.It allows perfect synchronization with devices such as Fitbit and Apple Watch, offering detailed glucose and blood pressure monitoring.In addition, you can ask for reactive strips and a Bluetooth glucose meter directly from the app.

Onetouch reveal

This is a free application designed to work with Onetouch Verio meters.Provides colored tools for glucose monitoring, a precise registration of patterns over time and alerts on your smartphone when something is not right.It is indispensable for those who deal with diabetes daily.

glucose Buddy

Glucose Buddy offers an integral vision for diabetes management, including coaching for a better education about this disease.The app has an A1C automatic calculator and a 12 -week educational course for new users.Ideal for those looking for a complete guide in their day to day.

Diabetes Connect

Connect diabetes stands out for its simple and easy to use interface, perfect for those who are not so familiar with technology.It allows to register glucose levels and other health data in a simple and comfortable way, presenting them in clear and understandable graphics even for older people.

mysugr
MySugr is a complete tool that allows registering and monitoring glucose levels, scanning food and following physical activities.The Pro version, available by subscription, adds advanced functions such as PDF and Excel reports, reminders and custom challenges.

Dario Health
Dario Health facilitates integral health monitoring, providing information on glucose, blood pressure, weight and physical activity in a friendly interface.It connects directly with devices such as the Dario Meter, the blood pressure pump and the scale, offering precise and updated data.

Any of these options can be a fantastic complement to which your reference professional can, showing how technology can serve us in the management of our health.

I hope it is of great help!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/26/2024 10:41 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you.
And apps for carbohydrate counting?
The ones I see are complex and are not simply directed to calculate carbohydrates from meals 😥

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
07/26/2024 7:22 p.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

I use at the moment, Myfitnespal to count the hydrates and diabetes: m for the calculation of the bowling, the latter is what the educator recommended.

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
07/29/2024 11 a.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I use social diabetes, I put the insulin, portions, it tells me how much insulin I have remnant that I put on, I add comments that I can then buwcar and take out in PDF, Exell

nuriapal1's profile photo
nuriapal1
08/04/2024 7:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To count rations you can download the typezerodiabetes app, it is a very easy to use hydrates calculator.

TipoZero's profile photo
TipoZero
08/07/2024 11:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.