{'en': 'Intelligent insulins', 'es': 'Insulinas inteligentes'} Image

Intelligent insulins

Antonio200's profile photo   08/12/2024 7:59 a.m.

salad said:
sounds wonderful.Although it gives a little respect.You put the insulin of the whole week (I understand that basal and fast?) Something fails and there is no God who lifts such a dose:#

Yes, go to the Emergencies

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2024 12:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ensalada at the beginning gives a little respect, but in the USA it is already being used and gives good results improving glucose control in many type 1 diabetic patients, in principle it only acts when glucose rises in blood, after 103 yearsThat insulin was discovered, already played something new right?And that you can really control your diabetes almost perfectthat the great pharmaceutical corporations gave the 🆗 are things that have to study its economic impact because they are not interested in cureing anything if there is no benefit behind

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
08/27/2024 1:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ROGERIX How do you know?Do you have any source that it is already being used in the US?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/27/2024 2:22 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 is what they have said on the radio that is already sold in the USA

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
08/27/2024 3:14 p.m.

What station and time has it been?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/27/2024 4:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I just found this article and says nothing that they are already marketing this type of insulin:
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/27/2024 4:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
I just found this article and says nothing that they are already selling this type of insulin:
Link

Yes, I have found it too and I am listening to the audio in Catalan of Dr Masip.

He says there are 4 different types of intelligent insulin in tests.4 groups of scientists testing it.If everything is going well, they would arrive between 2 and 7 years to the market.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/27/2024 4:34 p.m.

7 years ... The Covid vaccine has the front

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2024 5:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
7 years ... the covid vaccine carries the front

Dr Massip says that if they had the support that vaccines had, they would leave.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/27/2024 5:14 p.m.

I just met this article: Link

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
08/28/2024 8:50 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Jo, it would be wonderful.I hope they do something like that and give it to us soon, hopefully ...

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
08/28/2024 9:36 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

silviagrz said:
I just met this article: Link AI =

It is put in this same thread.3 messages above.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/28/2024 2:43 p.m.

Ayyy sorry @sherpa41!
I have a fatal head ...
I saw him, I remembered the forum and hit him.
Apologies.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
08/28/2024 3:18 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

An insulin came out with monthly duration, but for type 1 diabetics, they cannot put it since it produces hypoglycemia, only for type 2, with pills.bad luck

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/03/2024 7:38 p.m.

antonimar said:
An insulin with monthly duration, but for type 1 diabetics, they cannot put it since it produces hypoglycemia, only for type 2, with pills.Bad luck

I understand that they will speak next week at the 60th annual EASD meeting in IFEMA MADRID.We will have to be attentive to the conclusions, greetings.

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
09/03/2024 8:45 p.m.

Joels said:

I understand that they will speak next week at the 60th annual EASD meeting in IFEMA MADRID.We will have to be attentive to the conclusions, greetings.

Something similar told me my endocrine, and that in case of marketing, it is possible that it is not for all type 1, it will only be at the discretion of the endocrine, and in specific cases.
We will see what criteria apply.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/06/2024 11:01 a.m.

Well, the important thing is that they are perfecting insulins.It will reach us.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/07/2024 2:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The other day I found an acquaintance who was going to renew the recipe for his son's insulin.I told him that if one day he was missing to call me to give him mine.He replied that no, that his son's was a special that lasted him all week with a single prick.
Unfortunately, I couldn't explain much more about doses, etc ...
I will try to ask again the subject the next time I see it.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/07/2024 6:57 p.m.

That is a slow flat for the whole week, but it is for type II patients

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/07/2024 8:41 p.m.

His name is Icodec, if you want more information looking for her on Google

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/07/2024 10:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.