{'en': 'Diabetic Neuropathy', 'es': 'Neuropatía diabética'} Image

Diabetic Neuropathy

Sergiov92's profile photo   08/12/2024 11:41 p.m.

Good night,

I am writing to you because I have been understanding the nerve since May for a neuropathy in the forearm, (it is not epicondylitis) the fact is that I am totally desperate because I cannot almost move it without hurting me, it is a pain 24 hours every day, imaginewhat can become.I infly to tramadols (opiates) because I cannot even sleep.I have already gone to the traumatologist and they will send me an electromyogram, it tells me that if it does not improve what will have to be operated but in the physio it tells me that with vitamins (hydroxil and with good control of diabetes) it should improve within 6months (I've been 3 and I'm still like the first day)
I just want to ask if someone has gone through this, as it has cool for it because I am anxious every day for this.

Sergiov92's profile photo
Sergiov92
08/12/2024 11:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I spent 1 year with diabetic polyneuropathy on both legs.I know it is desperate, they crowded me with tramadol, lyric, paracetamol .... until the liver was touched.It is very important to keep the peaks, even now when I have decompensated sugar, I notice.Anyway, consulting with the family doctor, I started taking CDD to leave the medication, and I got it.You have to be patient, glucose control and in other cases you can always send you to pain control and that the opiaceous patches prescribe.I was recited by a private, once they returned and I was already working and I couldn't take another casualty.I encourage, everything happens.

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
08/13/2024 3:47 p.m.

What is CDD?

Chema2100's profile photo
Chema2100
08/13/2024 5:54 p.m.

Sorry, CBD, in Cannabidiol drops and creams.The creams are found in pharmacies or parapharmacies, the CBD, usually has points of sale in specialized stores or simply in Amazon.But, I insist, I first consult with my doctor.

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
08/13/2024 10:49 p.m.

I have been with Diabetic Polyneuropathy for years and if it is desperate, only Lyrica recipes and I remain the same pains in almost all of the body, I am disgusted

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
08/14/2024 7:58 a.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

I have a year and a half with pain in the index finger of the right hand.He is so inflamed that I can't even fold or stretch it.I have been in a lot of traumatologists and rheumatologists.Some say it is a finger in spring due to inflammation of the tendon sheath, others that are osteoarthritis.The point is that they have made me ultrasound, radiography and resonances and all the tests come out absolutely normal.I ask you or cannot be related to diabetes and tell me no.Some have wanted to operate, but they have no logic to open if the tests say there is nothing strange.

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
08/18/2024 3:23 p.m.

rosanriv said:
I have been in the right hand finger for a year and a half.He is so inflamed that I can't even fold or stretch it.I have been in a lot of traumatologists and rheumatologists.Some say it is a finger in spring due to inflammation of the tendon sheath, others that are osteoarthritis.The point is that they have made me ultrasound, radiography and resonances and all the tests come out absolutely normal.I ask you or cannot be related to diabetes and tell me no.Some have wanted to operate, but they have no logic to open if the tests say there is nothing strange.

I have found this in another group.It is a rare complication.
TendinopathiesThe most usual tendinopathies in diabetes is the one that affects the flexor tendons of the fingers of the hands.This condition is more common in women with chronic disease.The patients have pain in the flexion of the fingers and sometimes they are tranco or co -matilla.Other frequent tendinopathies can be mentioned in diabetic patients, such as Quervain tendinitis, lateral epicondylitis, medial epicondylitis and calcium shoulder tendonitis.The most appropriate treatment of tendinopathies contains the application of non -steroidal anti -inflammatories (NSAIDs), local corticosteroid injection and physical therapy. (12)

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/18/2024 8:43 p.m.

rosanriv said:
I have been in the right hand finger for a year and a half.He is so inflamed that I can't even fold or stretch it.I have been in a lot of traumatologists and rheumatologists.Some say it is a finger in spring due to inflammation of the tendon sheath, others that are osteoarthritis.The point is that they have made me ultrasound, radiography and resonances and all the tests come out absolutely normal.I ask you or cannot be related to diabetes and tell me no.Some have wanted to operate, but they have no logic to open if the tests say there is nothing strange.

Try the following exercises to see if they relieve you a bit:
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/18/2024 10:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

rosanriv said:

I have several trigger fingers and is frequent in diabetid patients.But the inflammation of the tendon in an ultrasound should be seen.When I show me a lot of Ibuprofen or Paracetamol.But I also tell you that in my case it disappears after a while and occasionally reappears.I currently have any discomfort.I touch wood

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
08/19/2024 12:43 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

lalasr said:
hello, I spent 1 year with diabetic polyneuropathy on both legs.I know it is desperate, they crowded me with tramadol, lyric, paracetamol .... until the liver was touched.It is very important to keep the peaks, even now when I have decompensated sugar, I notice.Anyway, consulting with the family doctor, I started taking CDD to leave the medication, and I got it.You have to be patient, glucose control and in other cases you can always send you to pain control and that the opiaceous patches prescribe.I was recited by a private, once they returned and I was already working and I couldn't take another casualty.I encourage, everything happens.

Thanks for the answer, the truth is quite discouraged and dejected .. I can literally use the arm and I am unemployed, I do not know how I will do to be able to work because I work using computer so ... it sounds bad but I will have to try to work andtake the long -lasting leave because otherwise ... I see myself in economic ruin

Sergiov92
08/19/2024 11:38 p.m.

I have been sent for a pourgewith overloads for that

Sergiov92
08/19/2024 11:40 p.m.

sergiov92 said:
good night,

I am writing to you because I have been understanding the nerve since May for a neuropathy in the forearm, (it is not epicondylitis) the fact is that I am totally desperate because I cannot almost move it without hurting me, it is a pain 24 hours every day, imaginewhat can become.I infly to tramadols (opiates) because I cannot even sleep.I have already gone to the traumatologist and they will send me an electromyogram, it tells me that if it does not improve what will have to be operated but in the physio it tells me that with vitamins (hydroxil and with good control of diabetes) it should improve within 6months (I've been 3 and I'm still like the first day)
I just want to ask if someone has gone through this, as it has cool for it because I am anxious every day for this.

Take magnesium and vitamin B12, with that I keep it at bay

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/20/2024 9:55 a.m.

The most important thing is to improve circulation.
A good control.
Perfect cholesterol
Not smoking is what does more harm.
Everything that improves circulation is good for us.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/20/2024 11:51 a.m.

lalasr said:
hello, I spent 1 year with diabetic polyneuropathy on both legs.I know it is desperate, they crowded me with tramadol, lyric, paracetamol .... until the liver was touched.It is very important to keep the peaks, even now when I have decompensated sugar, I notice.Anyway, consulting with the family doctor, I started taking CDD to leave the medication, and I got it.You have to be patient, glucose control and in other cases you can always send you to pain control and that the opiaceous patches prescribe.I was recited by a private, once they returned and I was already working and I couldn't take another casualty.I encourage, everything happens.

Like "you were" you don't have it anymore?And have you taken it from the report?

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
08/23/2024 10:28 a.m.

At the beginning of a diabetes complication, if you have a veryy control well and good luck.
You may be able to recover from the damage caused, or at least for its evolution ..
It happens with the kidney, especially.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/23/2024 10:31 a.m.

juane said:
at the beginning of a diabetes complication, if you have a very well and good control and a lot of luck.
You may be able to recover from the damage caused, or at least for its evolution ..
Pass with the kidney, especially.

Juan but says that sometimes he has decompensated sugar, which I am not going to judge of course, but the doubt is still putting in the diabetic neuropathy report ¿'

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
08/23/2024 10:37 a.m.

juasolo said:
rosanriv said:
I have been with pain in the index finger of my right hand for a year and a half.He is so inflamed that I can't even fold or stretch it.I have been in a lot of traumatologists and rheumatologists.Some say it is a finger in spring due to inflammation of the tendon sheath, others that are osteoarthritis.The point is that they have made me ultrasound, radiography and resonances and all the tests come out absolutely normal.I ask you or cannot be related to diabetes and tell me no.Some have wanted to operate, but they have no logic to open if the tests say there is nothing strange.

I have found this in another group.It is a rare complication.
TendinopathiesThe most usual tendinopathies in diabetes is the one that affects the flexor tendons of the fingers of the hands.This condition is more common in women with chronic disease.The patients have pain in the flexion of the fingers and sometimes they are tranco or co -matilla.Other frequent tendinopathies can be mentioned in diabetic patients, such as Quervain tendinitis, lateral epicondylitis, medial epicondylitis and calcium shoulder tendonitis.The most appropriate treatment of tendinopathies contains the application of non -steroidal anti -inflammatories (NSAIDs), local corticosteroid injection and physical therapy. (12)

Thanks for the info!In September I go to the endocrine.I will tell you again, to see if anyone finds the solution.This weekend, for example, that I have a guard, I throw me about 12 hours on the computer writing both Saturday and Sunday.And of course, today since it is the second day I have a stiff finger like a stake :-(

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
08/25/2024 12:08 p.m.

ricki21 said:
rosanriv said:
I have a year and a half with pain in the index finger of the right hand.He is so inflamed that I can't even fold or stretch it.I have been in a lot of traumatologists and rheumatologists.Some say it is a finger in spring due to inflammation of the tendon sheath, others that are osteoarthritis.The point is that they have made me ultrasound, radiography and resonances and all the tests come out absolutely normal.I ask you or cannot be related to diabetes and tell me no.Some have wanted to operate, but they have no logic to open if the tests say there is nothing strange.

Try the following exercises to see if they relieve you a bit:
Link

Thanks for the info!I will throw a eye.This weekend, for example, that I have a guard, I throw me about 12 hours on the computer writing both Saturday and Sunday.And of course, today since it is the second day I have a stiff finger like a stake :-(

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
08/25/2024 12:09 p.m.

phosphorero said:
rosanriv said:

I have several trigger fingers and is frequent in diabetid patients.But the inflammation of the tendon in an ultrasound should be seen.When I show me a lot of Ibuprofen or Paracetamol.But I also tell you that in my case it disappears after a while and occasionally reappears.I currently have any discomfort.Toco wood

I'm glad you're better.In my tests nothing comes from anything, but inflammation and how it moves (or does not move) is evident to the naked eye.This weekend, for example, that I have a guard, I throw me about 12 hours on the computer writing both Saturday and Sunday.And of course, today since it is the second day I have a stiff finger like a stake :-(

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
08/25/2024 12:10 p.m.

Hello colleagues !!!I read this thread and I feel at home:
- 20 years ago finger in book spring, 5th finger mi, disappeared spontaneously.
- Currently T. de Quervain as gives my right doll.It can last a couple of hours or a couple of weeks.I ignore him and disappear spontaneously.Because of the form that hurts and that the topic NSAID does nothing makes me suspect neurological origin.
- Calcifying tendonitis Both shoulders will do as 25 years, without frozen shoulder.Shock waves and without pain, yes some limitation of movement.
- Tendinous pain there, there and Acullá, especially in groin I, which appear abruptly and the same as the doll, have their own life.
Obviously I have diagnosed neuropathy for many years and it is clear that everything breaks down: what do you tell me about your "deposition habits"?I have abrupt and inexplicable changes, I am to go a couple of times a day, but sometimes I get a lot because they multiply, maybe a sudden diarrhea appears without explanation, sometimes a week of constipation appears ... although I must add that for reasonsI have the genitourinary system (male) made Cisco, and there is a close neurological relationship between that area and the anus, so the alterations and annoying from one to another are continuous.
In the end, there is no other to take care and try to live as well as possible.
I only take Benerva about it.
All the best!!!!!

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
08/26/2024 9:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.