{'en': 'X-Drip', 'es': 'X-drip'} Image

X-Drip

MaiLobo's profile photo   07/23/2024 3:52 p.m.

Hello good.Someone knows because I have X-Drip that connects my daughter's bubble to the common free freeyle sensor, not 2, and since yesterday his cell phone that is the teacher connects but does not send the information to us, his father and I who are that we arefollowersI already did everything ... It has data, and it is with wifi, already restart cell but does not send us the information to us, it appears as not connected or day ago and day now

MaiLobo's profile photo
MaiLobo
07/23/2024 3:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, apparently there has been an update on Google in the service that XDRIP used to synchronize the followers and has stopped working in a generalized way, yesterday they were changing the application and created a version that already works ... at least you have toUpdate Xdrip from the teacher to the last version of yesterday the "Nightly-build" Link I did it and worked perfectly.

nimrod100's profile photo
nimrod100
07/24/2024 12:12 p.m.

Thank you very much for your answer!Now I try it.I was already desperate!Thank you!

MaiLobo's profile photo
MaiLobo
07/24/2024 1:51 p.m.

nimrod100 said:
hello, apparentThey created a version that already works ... at least you have to update XDRIP of the teacher to the last version of yesterday the "Nightly-build" Link II did and worked perfectly.

Just let me download the first file, the rest gives me a fault

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
07/25/2024 12:37 p.m.

A question if you start FRE 2 with the mobile, the traditional reader stops making readings?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/25/2024 1:22 p.m.

diabetic said:
a question if you start the Fre 2 with the mobile, the traditional reader stops making readings?

Yeah.And it is impossible to fix.

On the contrary, start with the reader and then connect with the mobile, if you can.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/25/2024 2:32 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
diabetic said:
a question if I start the Fre 2 with the mobile, the traditional reader stops making readings?

On the contrary, start with the reader and then connect with the mobile, if you can.

But the FRE application in continuous measurement?

diabestico
07/25/2024 5:10 p.m.

diabetic said:
diabetic said:
a question if start the fre 2 with the mobile,The traditional reader stops making readings?

If you uninstal and install it again if it works continuously, but you lose all the record.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/25/2024 7:53 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
diabetic said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
A question if I start FRE 2 with the mobile, the traditional reader stops making readings?

If you uninstall and install it if it works continuously, but you lose all the record.

Thank you

diabestico
07/25/2024 9:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.