{'en': 'Mcg freestyle 2 and smart watch', 'es': 'Mcg freestyle 2 y reloj inteligente'} Image

Mcg freestyle 2 and smart watch

Aristarco's profile photo   08/13/2024 10:25 p.m.

Hello everyone, I would like to know if someone has achieved that the free data2 appears in the smart watch.Either through a sphere, program or device.
I have tried several, the last versa 4 of Fitbit and I have not achieved absolutely nothing.
I would thank you for the clock model and the necessary applications (the rest I already investigate it on the network).
Thank you very much and a cordial bit of chocolate cake with cream for everyone.

DM1 since 2007.

Aristarco's profile photo
Aristarco
08/13/2024 10:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The easiest is a Samsung mobile and watch and use the Gwatch Wear app.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/13/2024 11:24 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I like @sherpa41.There are several threads of this

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2024 11:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sherpa41 said:
The easiest is a Samsung mobile and watch the Gwatch Wear app.

Hi Sherpa, you mean the TB mobile has to be Samsung?And that the Rejoj model can be any of this brand?

Aristarco
08/13/2024 11:34 p.m.

Yes, that's.Samsung is the easiest but in the forum there are people with other models, which through XDrip and Diabox have it

I use Diabox for the clock, but FreeLinkup also passes the data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2024 11:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
me as @sherpa41.There are several threads of this

Hi Ruthbia, thanks for your help

Aristarco
08/13/2024 11:38 p.m.

aristarco said:
sherpa41 said:
The easiest is a mobile and samsung watch and use the Gwatch Wear app.

Hi Sherpa, you mean the TB mobile has to be Samsung?And that the Rejoj model can be any of this brand?

In theory any Android mobile would serve with any watch with wearos.

But if it is from the same brand I think they are linked and communicated more easily.

"Gwatch Wear" is for Wearos the operating system of Samsung and Google watches and some other.

But in the forums I don't know why, most have Samsung (it will be because there are cheaper ones).And we don't usually have problems.Although in these things, nothing is 100% safe.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/13/2024 11:59 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The clock was "free" with Movistar, but I had to buy it now, I would have it second hand.I use it little, really.
I forget half the time, I got used to looking at my mobile and I do it by instinct.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/14/2024 10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, for a Samsung I will go as soon as I return the paste that I have spent on Fitbit 4 (which is useless).
I have seen one on Amazon for € 250 approx.which has the Wear operating system (Samsung Galaxy Watch 6).
Thank you very much Ruthbia and Sherpa

Aristarco
08/14/2024 1:24 p.m.

aristarchus said:
Well, for a samsung I will go as soon as I return the pasta that I have spent on the fitbit 4 (which is useless).
I have seen one on Amazon for € 250 approx.which has the Wear operating system (Samsung Galaxy Watch 6).
Thank you very much Ruthbia and Sherpa

If you want to save a few euros I would opt for a second -hand watch that cost half of the price like the Galaxy Watch 4, I have the Classic version since the year ago with XDRIP+ as I put a photo that I already put in the forumLast year Link style = "max-width: 300px;

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
08/22/2024 9:44 a.m.

Good afternoon, two doubts: Smile:

1) If you use a Samsung mobile and clock, is the sphere look like in Txitxo's photo?.

2) It would be to leave the mobile while exercising, and using the clock is it possible?Or is it the mobile who sends the data to the clock?And you need to take it on top.

Thank you so much!!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
08/23/2024 5:28 p.m.

1) The message itself says is the sphere of XDrip+.The question would be if that sphere can work without having the xDrip+ xdrip sensor

2) According to the XDRIP+ website it seems that the direct connection to the clock does not work.

Only the Juggluco app does it on Android, but I tried it and is very complicated and unstable.

I have installed XDRIP+ and it seems that if there is an option for direct connection with the clock.But I haven't got anything to work.Even the spheres seem to pay

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/23/2024 6:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.