{'en': 'Toujeo from 120 mg to 28 in half an hour', 'es': 'Toujeo de 120 MG a 28 en media hora'} Image

Toujeo from 120 mg to 28 in half an hour

Andres_Javier's profile photo   10/04/2024 9:39 p.m.

After more than 2 years with Toujeo and putting me the 16 units at night, today it is the first time I lasa.After 120 to 28, yes.And also proven with the capillary.In half an hour.Someone else in some similar cases.What has been possible ???

Andres_Javier's profile photo
Andres_Javier
10/04/2024 9:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It has been so that in the end the freestyle marked me what

Andres_Javier
10/04/2024 9:40 p.m.

My toujeo always hits me a small low at half an hour to put it on.

That's why I always wear it after dinner.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/04/2024 10:10 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
my toujeo always hits me a small low at half an hour or 1 hour of putting it on.

Even if I haven't put me fast.

That's why I always wear it after dinner.

I will try after dinner or change it at breakfast.Thank you for your answer, it was a great scare, thankfully the neighbor in front is DB1 and they were accompanied in the comeback.

Andres_Javier
10/05/2024 7:21 a.m.

Andres_javier said:
so much so that in the end the freestyle marked me

When you put it you have punctured in a capillary and insulin has gone directly to the bloodstream, so it is recommended to prick where there is fat and give a pinch

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/05/2024 7:44 a.m.

diabetic said:
Andres_javier said:
so much so it has been so that in the end the freestyle marked me

It may be that when you put it you have punctured in a capillary and the insulin has gone directly to the bloodstream, so it is recommended to prick where there is fat and give a pinch

I click on the leg, I have little fat, I will try next to the arm.Thank you very much

Andres_Javier
10/05/2024 8:04 a.m.

It has never happened to me.I put it in the buttock.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/05/2024 8:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Surely you put it intramuscular, if you are thin and you put it in your leg that has enough muscle, that may have happened to you.The slow is recommended in the PQ gluteus, it is also freely released during the day.
I put on Tresiba but I do not take the trick, I have been for years and I am more or less good for a few weeks and suddenly, it gets out of control, especially at night.
Anyone who has used threeiba and changed to Toujeo and his experience? Has it better?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/05/2024 8:44 a.m.

Well, as of today, the thing will go in the pompis.A four -year -old for the contributions and advice

Andres_Javier
10/05/2024 9:17 a.m.

@Andres_javier, the same thing happened to me once with my daughter and it was the greatest scare of my life, because I had to give sugar to tablespoons to go back .... you also not expect it with the slow one.
It would enter blood directly or muscle.
Use 4 mm needles and click on the buttock, as they tell you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/06/2024 12:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@Andres_javier, the same thing happened to me once with my daughter and it was the greatest fright of my life, because I had to give sugar to tablespoons so that I will go back ...You also don't expect it with slow.
It would enter blood directly or muscle.
Use 4 mm needles and click on the buttock, as they tell you.

Grateful for your testimony, it's how you have indicated something inexorable.Last night I click on my ass and nothing happened, but after the scare of two nights I ate more than the account and I spent the 300 tonight, a way to pay the scares or novatadas, test and error.

Andres_Javier
10/06/2024 6:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.