{'en': 'Sonsores do not reach fourteen 14', 'es': 'Sonsores no llegan a catorce 14'} Image

Sonsores do not reach fourteen 14

javiertierno's profile photo   10/02/2024 1:43 p.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]Buenas, no sé si al alguien le ha pasado pero llevo prácticamente desde antes del verano que es raro que un sensor me llegue a los 14 días, normalmente en torno a los 7 y 8 indica sustituir sensor. No sé si es que me han tocado partidas malas o yo que sé. Alguna sugerencia? Ya no sé qué probar la verdad. Hago todo tal como lo hacía antes

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
10/02/2024 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @javiertenero,

It is not normal what you say.Could it be because they take a bit off?

It has only happened to me once a sensor has not reached 14 official days.I called Abbott at 910478901, and they sent me home a new replacement for free.They may ask you to return the defective sensor in a preferred envelope that they will send you.

Greetings,

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
10/02/2024 4:55 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

aspirant said:
hello @javiertierno,

It is not normal what you say.Could it be because they take a bit off?

It has only happened to me once a sensor has not reached 14 official days.I called Abbott at 910478901, and they sent me home a new replacement for free.They may ask you to return the defective sensor in a preferred envelope that they will send you.

Greetings,

Good, I don't know anything, I even put patch leaving the free center.In addition, they were not going to take off all just between the seventh and eighth day normally.And I have been replaced by all those that I have requested replacement, the one that does not request not clear

javiertierno
10/02/2024 5:05 p.m.

Hello, I am experiencing something similar.Since the beginning of June, I have had five sensors that have not completed its 14 -day life cycle, failing between days 6 and 8.
What has also caught my attention is that the sensors, from then until now, show a very precise reading of blood glucose.I always compare with a glucometer when I install a new sensor and from time to time, and I was surprised that the greatest variation I have observed has been 5 mg/ml, when it was common to see differences of 20, 30 or even 50 mg/ml.
It seems that the manufacturer has achieved greater precision in the measurements at the expense of the durability of the sensor, at least according to my experience.
Greetings!

AFlores's profile photo
AFlores
10/02/2024 7:04 p.m.

Aflores said:
Hello, I am experiencing something similar.Since the beginning of June, I have had five sensors that have not completed its 14 -day life cycle, failing between days 6 and 8.
What has also caught my attention is that the sensors, from then until now, show a very precise reading of blood glucose.I always compare with a glucometer when I install a new sensor and from time to time, and I was surprised that the greatest variation I have observed has been 5 mg/ml, when it was common to see differences of 20, 30 or even 50 mg/ml.
It seems that the manufacturer has achieved greater precision in the measurements at the expense of the durability of the sensor, at least according to my experience.
Greetings!

Well, it goes, to me not even that, differences in throne to 30, and even worse the day before expiring.Normally those who send me are going well but lately tb some of those who sent me ended up with their life a couple of days before.I don't know what to do anymore, I have started the last one with the freestyle reader that I have around ... to try something new it will be of the mobile or I do not.And Abott doesn't tell me anything, he changes them and ready

javiertierno
10/02/2024 7:35 p.m.

If Abbott says nothing is proof that they are totally knowledgeable about what is happening with the durability of their sensors.In fact, a few days ago I received an email (I suppose all freestyle users) where they explain something about the information transmitted by the sensor and, expressly, what to do in case of receiving any error message.
Greetings.

AFlores's profile photo
AFlores
10/02/2024 8:22 p.m.

Aflores said:
If Abbott says nothing is proof that they are totally knowledgeable about what is happening with the durability of their sensors.In fact, a few days ago I received an email (I suppose all freestyle users) where they explain something about the information transmitted by the sensor and, expressly, what to do in case of receiving any error message.
Greetings.

Ok, thanks, it seems that all the defective ones are touching me

javiertierno
10/02/2024 9:08 p.m.

In August I have failed several in a row is what touches you, it goes for streaks.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
10/02/2024 9:45 p.m.

Javiertierno said:
good, I don't know if someone has happened to someone but I have practically had before the summer that it is rare for a sensor to reach me 14 days, usually around 7 and 78 Indicate replace sensor.I don't know if I have touched bad games or I know.Any suggestion?I don't know what to try the truth anymore.I do everything as I did before

& lt;/blockquote
It is not your fault, a bad lot will have touched you.That they replace them and that's it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/02/2024 10:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

My analysis is that it cannot be self -librar, it does not stabilize and that is why it carries.
I carry 2 between August and September, both dead by day 12, and just before finishing this sensor cannot read glucose, wait 10 min, and after a while he asks to replace.
It has happened to me many times before.

The one that I have now measures Diabox well, because in Abbott (reader and application) it has great deviations and that blood came out to bore when I inserted it, that we always said that if you caught you see, I measured better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/04/2024 1:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
My analysis is that it cannot be self -librar, it does not stabilize and that is why it carries.
I carry 2 between August and September, both dead by day 12, and just before finishing this sensor cannot read glucose, wait 10 min, and after a while he asks to replace.

The one that I have now measures Diabox well, because in Abbott (reader and application) it has great deviations and that blood came out to bore when I inserted it, that we always said that if you caught you see, I measured better.

In my case he dies directly, that I remember does not tell me about waiting ten minutes before

javiertierno
10/04/2024 2:21 p.m.

Javiertierno said:
ruthbia said:
My analysis is that you cannot self -harm, it is not stabilized and that is why it carries.

In my case he dies directly, that I remember does not tell me about waiting ten minutes before

Of course, it tells you about 10 minutes if you escape, if you go continuously die without notifying many times.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/04/2024 6:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.