{'en': 'APP LibreLink continuous connection failures', 'es': 'App librelink fallos de conexión continua'} Image

APP LibreLink continuous connection failures

evarm's profile photo   08/27/2024 11:58 a.m.

Good morning, I have recently started using the FreeLink app on the mobile, same type of connection ... nor even scanning to check glucose I skip the hypoglycemia and hyper ...capillary ...
I also tried with Diabox but I always appear NFC mode ... I mean that it doesn't work ..

Can anyone advise me what to do?I will have to use the meter again instead of the mobile that at least warns in the hyper and hypo ...
Thank you!

evarm's profile photo
evarm
08/27/2024 11:58 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1 durante 20 años, Apidra antes de comidas,Toujeo por la noche.Hipotiroidismo y coleresterol alto controlado.Freestyle2 desde octubre2020

Hello, the same thing happens to me.I already went from fighting Com Abbot, but if it happens to me, for my part, I will pass the incidence to the laboratory

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
08/28/2024 9:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I also carry two sensors, losing the connection.He spends a lot of battery trying to link and does not warn of hypoglycemia.I don't know if they have played the application again or it is another lot of bad sensors.
I have been with the signal loss alarm off years, if you don't go crazy.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/28/2024 9:42 p.m.

Well, I am going to put another claim to info.diabetes.spain@abbott.com, OIAC health, with whom it has signed a national financing contract (no case, they refer you to the CCAA), to the Sipad del Sergas proxectLocate on the privacy policy of diabetic control through app), to who.santiago@sergas, complaints and claims of Sergas, which usually always has full mailbox.I am from Galicia, I depend on Sergas.It is very heavy to make Cobaya for a laboratory.

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
08/29/2024 4:16 p.m.

Do you have iOS or Android?They have told me that if you have iPhone and connect more than one device by Bluetooth the sensor is disconnected, that you can only connect the sensor (small chestnut) and forget about helmets, car key, etc.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/02/2024 12:09 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Ensalada, look at everything I connect on the iPhone

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/03/2024 1:52 p.m.

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/03/2024 1:53 p.m.

Well, I put on a sensor on Monday and nothing, which did not hook, disconnected as it scanned and therefore Diabox did not go either.
Yesterday he gave me to restart the mobile and since then perfect, they connected free and diabox and all ok.Less bad.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/04/2024 7:47 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Since the last update to me it is continuously disconnected, and yes, it is true that restarting the phone hooks a while ... but in my case, it lasts a short time and gets back again.

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
09/04/2024 10:01 a.m.

Every time they touch the application.I carry three sensors that lose the signal continuously.
I don't know why they don't solve it.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/04/2024 12:04 p.m.

I without problems
I have updated Android, and when restarting without problems, matches the Bluetooth automatically.FreeLink does not use it, I don't know those you use alarms whether it goes.
Of course, Diabox tells me when "This the latest version", which I already know.He must leave since the server fell and they were picked up.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/04/2024 6:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.