{'en': 'Freestyle manual with Galaxy Watch?', 'es': 'Manual para freestyle con galaxy watch?'} Image

Freestyle manual with Galaxy Watch?

Sergiov92's profile photo   09/24/2024 3:18 p.m.

Hello good,

After thinking about it a lot I want to catch the Galaxy Watch 6 to be able to see the glycemia on the clock all the time.

The fact is that I have seen several videos but I still don't understand how to do it, I understand that we must be lowered and then connect xDrip and select the spheres as a summary, but I find no place where they explain step by step howVideos in English on YouTube.

I have a pixel 7a, I don't think there is a problem?

Sergiov92's profile photo
Sergiov92
09/24/2024 3:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Wearos is the operating system of the clock, it already carries it by default.

You have to lower the Gwatch Wear app, which already includes a couple of spheres and mark it, in the configuration of the app, which receives the freeLinkup data.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/24/2024 3:35 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:

You have to lower the Gwatch Wear app, which already includes a couple of spheres and mark it, in the configuration of the app, which receives the freeLinkup data.

But then I don't need Diabox or Nightscout?Is it as simple as doing it as you say?

Sergiov92's profile photo
Sergiov92
09/24/2024 3:47 p.m.

sergiov92 said:
sherpa41 said:

But then I don't need Diabox or Nightscout?Is it as simple as doing it as you say?

Exactly, it is not necessary.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/24/2024 4 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

If you use XDRIP you can also install it on the clock with Wear Installer 2 (search on Google Play).

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
09/24/2024 5:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.